Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

Surely's he's got some family or mates that should be knocking some sense into him. Though judging by today's posts they're probably looking from a distance too afraid to get close. 

Finally finished watching 'We are the Geordies' yesterday. Decent stuff. Incredible though that anyone from the area could have the remotest of sympathies with Ashley and his croneys considering what the club has been subject to. And freakin Rafa man, we may still have been in the gutters if not for him. Arseholes like Edwards have had the audacity to compare his record against the likes of Bruce. Absolute clown.

Face Palm GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

6 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Surely's he's got some family or mates that should be knocking some sense into him. Though judging by today's posts they're probably looking from a distance too afraid to get close. 

Finally finished watching 'We are the Geordies' yesterday. Decent stuff. Incredible though that anyone from the area could have the remotest of sympathies with Ashley and his croneys considering what the club has been subject to. And freakin Rafa man, we may still have been in the gutters if not for him. Arseholes like Edwards have had the audacity to compare his record against the likes of Bruce. Absolute clown.

Face Palm GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

They're the ones passing him a noose 

10 hours ago, Polarboy said:

😂 Fucking hell, he's had a mini breakdown. 

:lol: Also, I must’ve missed those previous sharp and witty observations. 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Polarboy said:

He'll be gorging on Toblerone and driving to Dundee in his bare feet any minute now.

:lol: This is too specific to be random- how far did you get when it happened? 

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

tenor.gif

The kid will no doubt still be at Reims at the start of the season all thanks to his greedy cunt of an agent. We as a club need to walk completely away from this deal now on principle and if we don't, I'll be disappointed. 

Ekitike needs to realise his agent has screwed up any move, not just one that have bagged him a higher signing on fee. Fucking morons.

• Like 2

Agree it’s probably time we walk away from the Ekitike deal. Shame as it seems he’s a talent but his agent was clearly causing issues. Hopefully we refuse to do business with that agent going forward and publicly walk away from the deal as I think it adds to this view building around how our lot conduct business. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

As if any Newcastle fan is surprised.  Move on and don't deal with the cunt of an agent again.

I hope the young lad doesn't regret this. Careers can go down the pan pretty quickly and he has missed out on a good contract with a club full of potential.

• Like 2

Just now, Alex said:

He might still end up here this window. 

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it still happens. I'd put him through a pretty serious hazing on day 1 of training though. #neverforget

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ekitike is still only 20 and is obviously being badly advised, but I'd make him sacking his agent a condition of us coming back in for him. Nothing worse than a wannabe hanger on agent who only cares about milking as much money from his client as possible. Parasite it too kind a word for those types. 

Edited by Polarboy

Unless the kid has signed some sort of waiver giving total control to his agent then I reckon maybe he just doesn't fancy it enough which is reason enough for me to not be that arsed. The agent works for the kid, not vice versa.

• Like 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season