Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

22 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

so - who is the pick of this lot? 

I'd need to drink for a year to make up for the lost bodily fluids if we managed to land Dominic Calvert-Lewin

55 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Unless the kid has signed some sort of waiver giving total control to his agent then I reckon maybe he just doesn't fancy it enough which is reason enough for me to not be that arsed. The agent works for the kid, not vice versa.

Kid's going to listen to his agent though. If someone, with sufficient confidence, tells a 20yr old kid he knows what he's doing and all that, he's going to believe it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Kid's going to listen to his agent though. If someone, with sufficient confidence, tells a 20yr old kid he knows what he's doing and all that, he's going to believe it.

It's up to the agent to tell him his options and advise him of them. It's up the lad to weigh it up and decide. If the fee is agreed and he's not happy with the money then don't sign but I've read the lad is happy, the club is happy but the agent isn't. If the lad wants the move he'll instruct the agent to get the best deal he can within reason. If the agent says they're offering X amount I think we can get more it's up to the lad to make a decision to get the agent to carry on negotiating or walk away. I can't see how he's happy with everything yet can't sign because his agent won't let him. It's laughable.

• Like 1

At the age of 20, I imagine they're more considered 'advisors' than 'agents'. I wouldn't all be surprised if the agent is driving every decision he makes. 

• Like 1

Rumour starting to do the rounds that the Botman announcement is being delayed so they can do a double announcement. 

Probably BS.

17 minutes ago, Craig said:

Rumour starting to do the rounds that the Botman announcement is being delayed so they can do a double announcement. 

Probably BS.

Weren't they just waiting for Howe to come back from holiday? Although that seems a bit harsh on Pope given he wasn't given the same consideration. 

18 minutes ago, Craig said:

Probably BS.

Nah…

… Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Botman! 

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Craig said:

Probably BS.

Eriksen 

Botman and Christen 'Robin' Eriksen

Shame as I think Raphinha is class. I’ve heard we are going to enquire about Werner so this might help that, and we are looking at the player Leeds are targeting to replace Raphinha, De Ketelaere he’s called. Soumare on loan is a maybe. 

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Eriksen 

Botman and Christen 'Robin' Eriksen

If only that was his real name, eh? And not 'Dannemann'. 

Dave Wild trying to get a bite out of Casey and sadly failed :lol:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Craig said:

Probably BS.

:lol:

How to make the signing of our main target an anti climax. 

playing devil's advocate for a second, who apart from the media have said he's our main target? As you've rightly pointed out I think the likes of Howe, Ashworth, etc. play things extremely close to their chest. Botman has likely retained momentum from when we were heavily linked in January.

5 minutes ago, Howay said:

Shame as I think Raphinha is class. I’ve heard we are going to enquire about Werner so this might help that, and we are looking at the player Leeds are targeting to replace Raphinha, De Ketelaere he’s called. Soumare on loan is a maybe. 

They're on the verge of signing Sterling as well apparently. Add him to Mount, Pulisic, Ziyech and Havertz and that's a decent forward line, albeit missing a proper centre forward 

• Like 1

Again, I can't link the tweet because the unhinged maggot blocked me but FFS, this embarrassing cunt is considered by some to be representative of our fans. Not in my fucking name he's not!

image.thumb.png.798a0d271400e956326e611dcc745399.png

13 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

They're on the verge of signing Sterling as well apparently. Add him to Mount, Pulisic, Ziyech and Havertz and that's a decent forward line, albeit missing a proper centre forward 

Zyech is going to leave.

As long as Chelsea are giving Werner enough game time, it will still increase Forest‘s hope for survival …

• Haha 1

Shows what a load of shite the Italian press were coming out with. Never wanted to come to us according to them but here’s his ex manager saying he was basically worried he’d miss his chance if he didn’t join in January.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Craig said:

Again, I can't link the tweet because the unhinged maggot blocked me but FFS, this embarrassing cunt is considered by some to be representative of our fans. Not in my fucking name he's not!

image.thumb.png.798a0d271400e956326e611dcc745399.png

Second time calling him a cunt I guess I got lucky.

89EF3DC7-507D-48DF-BA60-1501C4CACAAD.png

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Roker marra

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

How to make the signing of our main target an anti climax. 

Clearing the rights with DC for his intro video.

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season