Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

Richarlison basically kept Everton up last season and they're about to sell him and possibly their only other positive from last season in Gordon. 

tenor.gif

BIG PREDICTION ANNOUNCEMENT INCOMING. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Richarlison basically kept Everton up last season and they're about to sell him and possibly their only other positive from last season in Gordon. 

tenor.gif

o13vpadoc0d41.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

tenor.gif

Arnaut Danjuma Could Join Premier League Club Within Hours, Newcastle Or West Ham Likeliest (insidefutbol.com)

?

Or were you just joking and predicting that Everton will get relegated?

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

tenor.gif

That Gordon is a piece of shit mind. Someone those classy chaps down the road must covet.

10 minutes ago, Dougle said:

That Gordon is a piece of shit mind. Someone those classy chaps down the road must covet.

Why is he a piece of shit? I seem to recall him being a bit of a diver last season. Mind you even going to the effort of diving was more than most of his teammates could manage. 

1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

Why is he a piece of shit? I seem to recall him being a bit of a diver last season. Mind you even going to the effort of diving was more than most of his teammates could manage. 

You need to ask?

Gordon is a cheating prick. Spent 90% of his time on the pitch fouling players, diving, time wasting, or arguing with opposition. Personally I didn’t see what others did with his actual football ability neither, he just seemed like a busy bastard in an utter shite side that was in turmoil so he was always seen as the bright spot of their games. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Gemmill said:

tenor.gif

54 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

When do we see some players being offloaded?  Surly soon.

might have to send some out on loan to championship clubs and continue to pay a share of their wages. Expect a lot of that kind of movement towards the end of the window 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Howay said:

Gordon is a cheating prick. Spent 90% of his time on the pitch fouling players, diving, time wasting, or arguing with opposition. Personally I didn’t see what others did with his actual football ability neither, he just seemed like a busy bastard in an utter shite side that was in turmoil so he was always seen as the bright spot of their games. 

Aye, it's a case of a homegrown boy showing a bit of fight in an otherwise dire season. Though I'm not sure why that's supposedly fooled so many scouts.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I think he had a bit of quality tbf. Cancelled out by his grotesque features and shit bag antics, but he looked a decent player. 

I would agree.  But he's a bit like that cunt McTomminey.  Wannabe hard man.  Until someone sticks it on em and then they're rolling around like an extra from Platoon.

Jesus, Richarlison and Raphina all on the move. The dream a Brazilian front six is fading. We’ll have to settle just for Paqueta to complete the samba midfield three. 

Edited by Dr Gloom

20 hours ago, Polarboy said:

The Magic Roundabout and Top Cat references 😂 How old is everyone on here. That being said I got both references straight away and I'm about a year off forty

So am I until the mirror tells me emphatically otherwise

Very Funny Oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

• Haha 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season