Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Trying to keep a straight face and frantically trying to think of an exit strategy. (You can tell by his face). 

“ I’m sorry Alan… Alex… whoever, I’ve just heard that my granny has died again, smell ya later…” 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Downie looking utterly perplexed :lol:

Hardly surprising. "Why does this YouTube cunt want me to pose for a photo of him shaking my hand?" 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

I have nothing but utter disdain for those cockmunchers who go on like "OMFG we're going to be the best team in f'king Europe inside 3 years" but soundbites like that REALLY enthuse me to want us to better Barcelona and Real Madrid. Then let the little fuckwit turn up at SJP and realise what he didn't want to be a part of. 

From this point onwards it's time to not give this an ounce of further mental energy. Very much his loss. 

• Like 3

I'd imagine one of the big problems with buying young up and coming players from abroad, is that there's most likely quite little reliable info on their temperaments. Someone like Ashworth would have the inside track on most English players of all ages, but unless you have a foreign scout who's deeply imbedded in the country you're buying from it's probably tough.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

I'd imagine one of the big problems with buying young up and coming players from abroad, is that there's most likely quite little reliable info on their temperaments. Someone like Ashworth would have the inside track on most English players of all ages, but unless you have a foreign scout who's deeply imbedded in the country you're buying from it's probably tough.  

Is very important that in this years..

In France, journalist informed Atletico was a agreement with Kamara (Marseille), but when the Atletico DoF was to see Kamara to his house to sign the contract, the player was 'in bad condition' (in terms of clothes) and with a lot of friends in his house that was chill and smoking.... And Atletico decided to break the agreement because this behaviour.

• Like 2

Fair play on us for giving it a go. No shame on losing out to the likes of Barca for a player of his quality. 

Wonder if Barca have even heard of Ekitike?

• Like 1

ReadyToGroom reckons Craig Hope is being paid by the Saudis and is doing a character assassination on Ekitike because he turned us down. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

ReadyToGroom reckons Craig Hope is being paid by the Saudis and is doing a character assassination on Ekitike because he turned us down. 

Every day of their lives, rent free.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season