Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

1 hour ago, Diego21 said:

Diaby usually plays in left or right winger in Bayer, And Bayer plays with 4-2-3-1.

OK. Bayer has in their squad a lot of players to play in the MP line, and normally all can play in the 3 differents positions. Adli, Diaby, Bellarabi and Wirtz are the players more importants, but they have Paulinho too, and they got this summer Hlozek (Amazing player). I believe they can sell Diaby without problem, but 

TT: "But what?"

Diego: "oh, nothing."

TT: "What do you mean, nothing?"

Diego: "Nothing, wasn't going to say anything?"

TT: "Yes you were, just there."

Diego: "No I wasn't. Honestly!"

TT: "Oh, he's hopeless!"

Diego: "ja ja ja ja, I was just going to say Bayer don't need to sell."

TT: "I thought you said you weren't going to say anything?"

Diego: "Well I......"

TT: "Oooh, he's making it up as he goes along!"

life-of-brian.jpg

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 13

2 hours ago, Diego21 said:

Diaby usually plays in left or right winger in Bayer, And Bayer plays with 4-2-3-1.

OK. Bayer has in their squad a lot of players to play in the MP line, and normally all can play in the 3 differents positions. Adli, Diaby, Bellarabi and Wirtz are the players more importants, but they have Paulinho too, and they got this summer Hlozek (Amazing player). I believe they can sell Diaby without problem, but 

59B7D40B-6331-44CA-8E09-1F68EDB43FB5.gif.9bfc460a4eec09f20bcb91c8581d22e3.gif

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Remember when Merson and Co were saying Burnely got a better deal with Weghorst? Well he left the relegated Burnley today 🤭

and signed for Besiktas.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2022/07/05/arsenal-and-newcastle-bid-for-sergej-milinkovic-savic-transfer/

Apparently Arsenal and ourselves have approached Lazio for Sergei Milinkovic-Savic as he wants away from Lazio.

Seems like the valuations are some way apart but if we were to pull that one off our midfield would be looking incredible.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Add Richie, Hendrick, Manquillo and M.Longstaff to that list.

Not sure why we are keeping Lascelles and selling Fede?

I don't get the Fede thing, but clearly Howe doesn't like him.

Lascelles is too uncomfortable on the ball to play in this team so he'd on my top list to leave. Plus we could probably get a few million for him from one of the promoted teams.

Edited by Holden McGroin

6 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Lascelles is too uncomfortable on the ball to play in this team so he'd on my top list to leave. Plus we could probably get a few million for him from one of the promoted teams.

or Chelsea, apparently :lol: 

• Haha 1

Eddie Howe spoke about maintaining the atmosphere around the club, I can only assume he sees Lascelles as captain as an important part of that for now.

Think he will probably be replaced as captain this coming season and leave next summer.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, strawb said:

Eddie Howe spoke about maintaining the atmosphere around the club, I can only assume he sees Lascelles as captain as an important part of that for now.

Think he will probably be replaced as captain this coming season and leave next summer.

It's a good shout Strawb.  The video of them returning to training Lascelles seems very well respected by staff and seems very grounded and a decent bloke. 

I think some of the criticism levelled at Lascelles - not necessarily here but definitely in mainstream social media is harsh. And it's generally delivered by those who claim to never criticise on ability, only on effort. 

When things were utter shit back in 2016, he stood up when other more experienced around him did not. The match at Southampton sticks in my mind. Interesting to note Shelvey was in the side that day too but doesn't seem to come in for half the shit Lascelles does. 

• Like 6

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season