26 Karl Darlow GKR
27 Matty Longstaff MID
28 Joe Willock MID
29 Mark Gillespie GKR
32 Elliot Anderson MID
33 Dan Burn DEF
36 Sean Longstaff MID
39 Bruno Guimaraes MID

Looking at our current squad we have 30 senior players. Dubravka looks to be off and I doubt whether Shelvey, Krafth or Matty Longstaff will be registered for the first half of the season. I That still means at least two outgoings or unregistered players before we're able to bring anyone else in.

Would Anderson need registering?

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

Fernandez and Lewis would be the obvious choices. 

I'd be hoping on Murphy personally.  The kids absolute dogshit.

But Fernandez is clearly nowehere near the team these days and was linked with Stoke yesterday.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, ewerk said:
1 Martin Dubravka GKR
2 Kieran Trippier DEF
3 Paul Dummett DEF
4 Sven Botman DEF
5 Fabian Schär DEF
6 Jamaal Lascelles DEF
7 Joelinton MID
8 Jonjo Shelvey MID
9 Callum Wilson FWD
10 Allan Saint-Maximin MID
11 Matt Ritchie MID
12 Jamal Lewis DEF
13 Matt Targett DEF
14 Alexander Isak FWD
17 Emil Krafth DEF
18 Federico Fernandez DEF
19 Javier Manquillo DEF
20 Chris Wood FWD
21 Ryan Fraser MID
22 Nick Pope GKR
23 Jacob Murphy MID
24 Miguel Almiron MID
26 Karl Darlow GKR
27 Matty Longstaff MID
28 Joe Willock MID
29 Mark Gillespie GKR
32 Elliot Anderson MID
33 Dan Burn DEF
36 Sean Longstaff MID
39 Bruno Guimaraes MID

Looking at our current squad we have 30 senior players. Dubravka looks to be off and I doubt whether Shelvey, Krafth or Matty Longstaff will be registered for the first half of the season. I That still means at least two outgoings or unregistered players before we're able to bring anyone else in.

Beautiful table format there. Excel legend.

How You Doin Hello GIF by SVT

29 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I find that fee low tbh.

Fair play Dubs.  You served us well and you clearly want to play.  Especially world cup year.  But to take over from DDG is an interesting one.

odd move for him. Can’t see him starting games ahead of de Gea. Agree the fee could have been closer to 10m

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

No doubt his wage is too much.

If we do have somebody coming in and need to ship one or two out then subsidizing a portion of the wages is always an option.

He must’ve been promised Europa League / League cup I reckon. PL was spot on re:careers being short and all that too and it being a chance to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Edit: Dubravka that is. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

There's been more talk today in the Italian papers about Bakayoko. According to them he's looking to terminate both his loan agreement with Milan and his contract with Chelsea, so he can join us as a free agent. Don't know how realistic the second part if though, given that the reason Milan are ready to let him leave is that they don't want to pay the 15 odd million they'd be obligated to were he to keep playing for them. But yeah they're talking as if it's a done deal, but I suppose we'll soon find out. Think I'd probably prefer Dendonker out of who we've been linked to in the last few days, given he's already up to speed and used to the PL. Bakayoko I think may have played a few games for Chelsea, but that's a fair few years ago now. Obviously I'd rather Alvarez, but out of the more realistic options in these last few days of the window I'd go for Dendonker. 

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

I find that fee low tbh.

Fair play Dubs.  You served us well and you clearly want to play.  Especially world cup year.  But to take over from DDG is an interesting one.

He's rumoured to be paid £38k with us and has 3 years of his contract remaining - so around £6m in wages will be saved. Looking at it objectively, £5m for a guy who will be over 37 by the time his contract expires represents decent business.

He clearly doesn't want to be here any more so it makes sense to cash in for that amount and re-invest it elsewhere. From his point of view, one of the most famous names in club European football want him at the tail end of his career. Again looking at it objectively, even the most ardent fan should be able to recognise why that might be a pull for him. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Diego21 said:

ManUre have done us if these details are correct. Firstly they wanted to screw us over on Lingard. Now they want him on loan for free (ish) and probably won't buy him in the summer. Plus if Pope gets injured or has a drop in form he is far superior to Darlow.

Bad deal for NUFC.

• Like 2

I can’t imagine we were ushering him out the door so the player must have made it clear he wanted to go. But there’s bound to have been other PL clubs where he’d be going in as No.1 so to go to Old Trafford knowing he’s not going to start is strange.

• Like 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season