Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

8 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Max Aarons is canny at right back apparently. I wouldn't touch Pukki with a barge pole 

We bought the other canny young fullback from them last time they went down and he turned out to be shit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Lol @ Norwich’s absolute calamity of a squad. I’d have Pukki for a season as an option but that’s basically it

No thanks. He's piss poor and well below the standard I hope we're planning on bringing in.

Case in point, when they were playing us, he was played through and could have simply dinked it over Dúbravka for a goal. Instead he opted to take it around the keeper and then cross it.

20 hours ago, Andrew said:

We bought the other canny young fullback from them last time they went down and he turned out to be shit.

And you know where you heard that first.Some on here have sung his praises consistently,even though there has been no proof he’s a footballer.A ‘footballer’ who chose not to leave in the January transfer window to get game time .

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

6 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Well seeing Scamacca can play with Krafth, it's obvious!

THANK YOU!

Having posted the video I didn't think I could also do the joke. 

On 02/05/2022 at 07:37, essembeeofsunderland said:

And you know where you heard that first.Some on here have sung his praises consistently,even though there has been no proof he’s a footballer.A ‘footballer’ who chose not to leave in the January transfer window to get game time .

From what I've read there's an element of injury that meant he preferred to stay at Newcastle and receive treatment, rather than go abroad (which was his most likely option). 

Also, there is proof he's a footballer. Loads of proof. but is there a particular characteristic that you don't like about him? Is there a reason you haven't taken to him?

Really, anything comes into sir's mind? 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, The Fish said:

From what I've read there's an element of injury that meant he preferred to stay at Newcastle and receive treatment, rather than go abroad (which was his most likely option). 

Also, there is proof he's a footballer. Loads of proof. but is there a particular characteristic that you don't like about him? Is there a reason you haven't taken to him?

Really, anything comes into sir's mind? 

Dutch ancestry? 

• Haha 5

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season