Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

2 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

200w-2.gif

I hope for your sake it's true because this board has a history of not letting people forget 'done deals' that don't come about. Any remember Stevie and the Leighton Baines 'done-deal'? :icon_lol:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Craig said:

I hope for your sake it's true because this board has a history of not letting people forget 'done deals' that don't come about. Any remember Stevie and the Leighton Baines 'done-deal'? :icon_lol:

:nufc:

12 minutes ago, Craig said:

to sign by friday wasn't it?

Just now, Gemmill said:

Well let's see if Newcastle finish top 10 this weekend du-hicksplash! 

Well let's face it, it's about as likely as Frank Lampard's Everton hitting the Championship so touché, motherfucker :cool:

He's a left winger right, so a replacement for ASM? Or maybe one or the other of them could play on the right..?

I'm not convinced all this noise is leading to a transfer mind :lol:

Is he not more of a number 10/behind the front man type door opener? His signing might point to a slight change in formation with him playing just ahead of Bruno and Joelinton in a 4-2-3-1.  Or as part of a Brazilian midfield three, if we stick with 4-3-3

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season