Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

25 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'm just waiting for our first £60m statement signing to shut Eeyore Edwards up 

And which manager pushed for those signings/contracts Luke? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'm just waiting for our first £60m statement signing to shut Eeyore Edwards up 

Has the transfer window even officially opened yet? As Tom alludes to they can pay these players off / sweeten the deal for them to leave. And the amount being spent by other clubs shows the lack of actual restraint FFP places on clubs in practice 

Not open until June 10th. I honestly don’t think it’ll be that hard to offload them, it’s just Edwards being a tedious bellend as always. Teams were more than happy to take Hendricks, Clark, Lewis, Gayle, etc on loan, there will be plenty takers on permanent deals. Perhaps we have to foot some of their wage so they’re earning what they did on our books, but that would still clear a large portion off the wage bill. 

• Like 1

Sean Casey just tweeted “welcome to Nufc”, copying in Ekitike 

Its a “protected tweet” and can’t be shared 

Big test of his ITK credentials 

25 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He's had a meltdown from people calling him out.

you don't appear on geordie actor and entrepreneur steve wraith's latest podcast if you're in meltdown

• Haha 5

https://www.nufcblog.co.uk/2022/06/07/newcastle-in-talks-to-sign-croatian-international-club-willing-to-sell-for-17m/

Don't know much about him given I don't watch the Austrian Bundesliga, but supposedly he helped turn the game between Croatia and France when he came on the other night. Left footed, says Modric is his idol, and his style of play has been compared to Modric. Still only 19 so he could have a very high ceiling of potential. If Ekitike gets confirmed the ideal situation of course would be for both of them to break into the first team next season.

34 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

The Bender Squad :lol:

all they wanted to do was talk about their beloved Wimpy sausage in a bun. mean thats what hooligan firms are for

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Getting ready for Mo 'bottle finals' Salad to fuck off

Mo’ Salad aka The Vegan MC 

• Haha 3

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season