Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

Thought I’d Google Casey to see if there were any articles by him seeing as he’s a “journalist” ….obviously there’s jack shit but there is this gang of  bog hopping turf cutters gibbering away for over an hour on YouTube…. I only watched the first 10 mins but despite his strong protestations  the bareley comprehensible Casey does nothing to dispel the thought that he’s just making educated guesses…don’t know how many Twitter followers you need to start making money but he’s on 10.1K this morning.. (this may have been posted in January apologies if so) 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Thought I’d Google Casey to see if there were any articles by him seeing as he’s a “journalist” ….obviously there’s jack shit but there is this gang of  bog hopping turf cutters gibbering away for over an hour on YouTube…. I only watched the first 10 mins but despite his strong protestations  the bareley comprehensible Casey does nothing to dispel the thought that he’s just making educated guesses…don’t know how many Twitter followers you need to start making money but he’s on 10.1K this morning.. (this may have been posted in January apologies if so) 

I take no notice of shite like this and am honestly and genuinely surprised that others do, especially ten fucking thousand?! :lol: I've no idea if twitter has a mute limit but can only assume it's a very high number if they do as I haven't hit it yet. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Well William Storey has about that many and he’s worth 20-odd million quid 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

I take no notice of shite like this and am honestly and genuinely surprised that others do, especially ten fucking thousand?! :lol: I've no idea if twitter has a mute limit but can only assume it's a very high number if they do as I haven't hit it yet. 

I bet it’s rocketed since the takeover as people are excited about potential signings. However, if the comments are anything to go by, people following do so to take the piss / laugh at him 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I bet it’s rocketed since the takeover as people are excited about potential signings. However, if the comments are anything to go by, people following do so to take the piss / laugh at him 

Honestly, Alex, I get the piss taking side of it, obviously :lol: but I don't think they're relevant enough to warrant even that! 

• Haha 3

Has this guy revealed any credentials that make him 'informed'? Because if not he's singing from the same hymn sheet as Le Tissier as far as I'm concerned. 

However, simply having a platform does appear to be enough for some people to take your word as gospel. Presumably people who desperately want what you're saying to be true.

51 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

However, simply having a platform does appear to be enough for some people to take your word as gospel. Presumably people who desperate want what you're saying to be true.

Leave Wykiki out of this. 

• Haha 7

26 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparently Ashworth is at the Dutch U21 game 

His son plays for Wales U21’s, hopefully he’s using it as an excuse to watch Botman mind :lol:.

• Like 1

Scamacca is playing for Italy tonight, and as I was saying the other day an educated guess would be that he's a back up, at the very least, for a forward we'll go for. The Knight Ryder said we scouted him a while back. The one thing about young Italian players is that they tend to want to stick close to home, and supposedly AC and Inter are interested in Scamacca as well. 

Edited by Polarboy

1 hour ago, Howay said:

His son plays for Wales U21’s, hopefully he’s using it as an excuse to watch Botman mind :lol:.

Hold on! We’re paying 50 million for a kid who isn’t even a full international? Fuck me.

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Hold on! We’re paying 50 million kid who isn’t even a full international? Fuck me.

In fairness Holland are absolutely stacked in the centre back department. Van Dijk although he's injured at the minute I think, Ake, de Ligt, Timber, de Vrij. They probably thought it was better that he get starts at U21 instead of sitting on the bench for the seniors. 

14 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

His balls smile when he gets fisted

Its nice to have something in common with the players. 

• Haha 3

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season