Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

Either Pope or Henderson would be fantastic additions to our ranks and an improvement of what we've got. 

People are quick to knock Henderson, but the impact he had at Sheffield United demonstrated to me his quality. 

Newcastle United interested in Nick Pope; other Burnley players on radar (90min.com)

Cornet I'd take for definite. McNeil has potential given he's still only 22, but I'd imagine he'll be more expensive than Cornet, so if it's a choice between the two I'd go for Cornet. If you can score 9 goals for that Burnley side in 26 games you've obviously got something about you. 

The window has been open 6 days. Plenty of time yet and considering we've got Ashworth & Howe feeding into this as opposed to Charnley & Bruce then I have far more confidence in our prospects.

• Like 2

We’ve apparently received bids for a load of our players which totals £30m, Lascelles and Ritchie are in the group. Hopefully true as it’ll give us a boost with regard to what we can spend. 

Cornet is a decent player, I’d rather him over McNeil who managed 1 assist and no goals in 35 starts - I think what we already have is better than him. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparently cabbage after Elliott Anderson on load. I think a season working at Asda would do less damage

Aye there’s no fucking way we should loan him to them. 

• Like 2

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season