Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

Everton Keen On Newcastle United Star But Magpies Will Only Do Permanent Deal (insidefutbol.com)

Fat Frank wants Almiron apparently, at least according to the guardian. Not sure how I feel about it. On the one hand if Almiron hadn't literally just scored I'd probably contribute to the taxi, but on the other our squad doesn't have enough quality yet to get rid of Almiron, unless we could be sure to bring in someone of similar or obviously ideally better quality out of the money we'd get for him. By the sounds of it Everton prefer a loan and we don't, so it's likely a moot point so to speak for a number of reasons. 

I’d be disappointed if we sold him to them. I think he has something to offer, even if it is as more of a squad player  

Aye that cant be accurate, with the business they've already done dont see why they would accept that for him considerning the amounts being touted for the likes of Gordon and Gibbs-White.

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: Just have to have a general laugh at Everton. Are they picking names out of a hat?

22 minutes ago, ewerk said:

‘Which one do you want? Broja or Gallagher?’

’Doesn’t matter either way, la’

Squad building the Everton way.

"Number two....."

"That's Miguel Almiron......."

"Will be followed by a bid between......"

"Number twenty three....."

"Conor Gallagher or Armando Broja! Bids to made weekend commencing Gordon being sold to Chelsea and some money coming into the club......."

"Well that's certainly went down well at Goodison Park where we have our cameras tonight from the player's canteen fresh from an Everton bid for N E Fuka from FC N E Where. I can hear the cheers from here in London!"

110116_scottish_cup_draw_05.jpg

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

👀👀

Clearly just got a message in the Brasilians in the UK whatsapp group.

Either that or he's keen for the league cup match???

Edited by sammynb
  • Haha 2

Newcastle United To Miss Out On Callum Hudson-Odoi, Winger Bundesliga Bound (insidefutbol.com)

Looks as if we'll miss out on Hudson-Odoi if we were ever serious about him. Interestingly he's away to Leverkusen, Diaby's club, of course Diaby mostly plays on the left, so while you wouldn't expect Hudson-Odoi to join a club if he wasn't guaranteed minutes, it doesn't necessarily mean that Diaby is leaving. 

Edited by Polarboy

I bet you were an expert at those "joint the dots" puzzles as a kid.

"It's an elephant!"

"Polar, you can't just draw a trunk on the horsey because you like elephants."

"Diaby is signing next week!"

"Eat your pizza."

• Haha 9

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season