Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

1 hour ago, Footywithuti said:

Evening everyone, hope you're doing well! I've just done a short video (5 odd minutes) detailing everything you need to know about Alexander Isak for those interested. Make no mistake about it, this kid is a truly special talent. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have and hope you find this informative. Cheers and have a good one, exciting times in Tyneside at the minute and no fan base which deserves it more in English football!

That "fuck me" caught me absolutely off guard :lol:

As wykikitoon already mentioned this Dubravka move makes zero sense from Dubravka's perspective if he's leaving because he doesn't want to be no. 2. If Dubravka was better with his feet, given De Gea is pretty shocking for a supposedly elite keeper, I could perhaps see the logic given he might get a bit of game time, but that isn't the case. 

I still don't fucking understand why Man United let Henderson go out on loan again, who can arguably challenge Pope (and Ramsdale) and replace him with the guy Pope's replaced at Newcastle, 

They're absolute clowns at OT.

Edited by Craig
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I think Darlow is a good understudy. Remember Howe has improved just about everyone so if he get the 20% boost then he'll be fine.

I think he was a good understudy for Dubs but on early showings, Pope is some way better than Dubravka

Aldridge played for Soceidad back in the day and said at the end there that a lot of people in San Sebastián aren’t happy about Isak leaving… if he needs to improve parts of his game he’s signing for the right manager 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Footywithuti said:

Evening everyone, hope you're doing well! I've just done a short video (5 odd minutes) detailing everything you need to know about Alexander Isak for those interested. Make no mistake about it, this kid is a truly special talent. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have and hope you find this informative. Cheers and have a good one, exciting times in Tyneside at the minute and no fan base which deserves it more in English football!

Not bad but "fuck me" can you get a less "shite" mic please.

5 hours ago, Footywithuti said:

I thought that was pretty good actually

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season