Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

15 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Can they actually agree terms with the player if the clubs haven't agreed?  Or is it a case of club allows contact?

There’s no point in submitting a bid for a player who has no interest in joining so I think it’s common practice now to sound things out with agents first and then start negotiating with the club

16 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Can they actually agree terms with the player if the clubs haven't agreed?  Or is it a case of club allows contact?

If an official request has been put in, it might muddy the waters a little?

Also if you're an agent of a player who's binning off training, I don't think you'd have any qualms about having a conversation about the kind of deal your client would accept maybe possibly allegedly your honour. 

• Like 1

Aye, even Dúbravka’s comparatively mild dummy out the pram has done him no favours.

Regardless as to the quality of his keeping, I think few will have the same regard for him they had before his petulant flounce off to “United”.

The twat.

I seem to recall fans of the club being a lot more forgiving of players perhaps wanting to leave when Ashley was in charge, given what a shit show the club was. Everton and their owners aren't the same as Ashley in a lot of ways, they spent money for a start, they just happen to have about the same football knowledge as Ashley had and have turned Everton into a farce of a club. 

Edited by Polarboy

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season