Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Gallagher's been getting games under Potter, hasn't he? Would seem a weird time to leave just as he's getting starts. 

Perhaps he wants to play for a Champions League side as opposed to one of those mid-table mediocre outfits.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

25 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Sell. Sell. Sell!

He is hardly ever playing and on huge wages. With Joelinton being able to play in midfield again, I d rather sell him than keep him to make up numbers.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Sell. Sell. Sell!

He is hardly ever playing and on huge wages. With Joelinton being able to play in midfield again, I d rather sell him than keep him to make up numbers.

His big wages shouldn't be an issue for Forest. Get shut IMO with what we can do with his wage budget in the summer.

If Shelvey heads to Forest surely that means we have midfield reinforcement lined up. Howe was talking about needing numbers in midfield well before he was even aware of Forest's interest, or at least that's how it seems if this Forest interest is last minute. 

Edited by Polarboy

Hope the Shelvey deal gets done. Forrest have been great this window for us. 

Was just going to say we haven't really been able to move much of the deadwood. But if that's Wood, Shelvey and Darlow out it's a start with most of the rest out in the summer. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Hope the Shelvey deal gets done. Forrest have been great this window for us. 

Was just going to say we haven't really been able to move much of the deadwood. But if that's Wood, Shelvey and Darlow out it's a start with most of the rest out in the summer. 

Lewis, Richie, Lascelles and Fraser next please 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 2

I’m one of those who feels a bit sorry for Shelvey. I’ve liked his attitude since the takeover. Shame we didn’t see more of it during the rest of his time here. There are players I’d get rid of before him but…

£10m for a player who is:

- one of our higher earners

- has often flattered to deceive

- coming towards the end of his career

- basically a squad player now

- has six months on his contract?

No brainier  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Lewis, Richie, Lascelles and Fraser next please 

I think Richie will make a good coach, so it would be good if he just retires and joins the backroom staff, Lewis they may as well just pay the fucker out or offer him a position in the stadium match day concierge team.

Lascelles and Fraser we can possibly get buttons for or include in a deal with Wolves for Neves.

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’m one of those who feels a bit sorry for Shelvey. I’ve liked his attitude since the takeover. Shame we didn’t see more of it during the rest of his time here. There are players I’d get rid of before him but…

£10m for a player who is:

- one of our higher earners

- has often flattered to deceive

- coming towards the end of his career

- basically a squad player now

- has six months on his contract?

No brainier  

Too many years of him not giving a fuck out weighs the fact he finally decided to put some effort in for Eddie.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season