Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

From what I've read there's an element of injury that meant he preferred to stay at Newcastle and receive treatment, rather than go abroad (which was his most likely option). 

Also, there is proof he's a footballer. Loads of proof. but is there a particular characteristic that you don't like about him? Is there a reason you haven't taken to him?

Really, anything comes into sir's mind? 

Nobody post a pic- Fish’ll be asking questions about it in a flash. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, The Fish said:

From what I've read there's an element of injury that meant he preferred to stay at Newcastle and receive treatment, rather than go abroad (which was his most likely option). 

Also, there is proof he's a footballer. Loads of proof. but is there a particular characteristic that you don't like about him? Is there a reason you haven't taken to him?

Really, anything comes into sir's mind? 

Proof he’s a footballer.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Element of injury.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

13 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Proof he’s a footballer.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Element of injury.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well, with such a complex and robust rebuttal, I'm not sure I can continue thinking the way I have. 

I mean, Lewis' professional football career appeared to me as evidence that he's a footballer. And the reports I've read about Lewis having some injury issue that impacted his decision to stay, appeared to me to have some merit.

But when such a sage man as yourself wields words like that... the impact of a trebuchet behind the accuracy of an epee. I'm in awe.

Oh, no, wait, you're just a fucking gobshite whose knowledge of modern football begins and ends with whatever is happening down the road. 

55 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Oh, no, wait, you're just a fucking gobshite whose fantasies about football begin and end with whatever is happening down the road. 

FYP

7 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I don't want Richarlison.

He improves us though, surely? So why not?

Ok, he’s a cheating shithouse. But he would be our cheating shithouse. 

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Hes not that good, not for the value everton put on him anyway.

Much rather leao if thats going to be a thing 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

He does improve us, but not by that much. 

Character was so important in the January window and while there's always a need for a shit house in a team, I don't think he's the right kind of shit house.

Aye i agree with that.

Joelintons a bit of an under rated shithouse, he'll fight absolutely anyone if you let him, always has his team mates back.

Richarlison is a whiner. 

richarlison provides more end product than any of our wide men. is he a "bad character" or just annoying to watch as an opposition fan?

he looks like he grafts hard to me off the ball. being an unlikeable player is a different issue - the whining could be tolerated if he chipped in with 10+ goals that he has managed every season since 2018. we're a supporter group who cheered on barton ffs. if everton go down, get him to complement jesus, paqueta, bruno and joelinton. 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 1

exactly. he's a cheating, diving shithouse of a player. but who gives a shit if he's our player? we cheered on barton - even bowyer ffs. i reckon we'd love him if he ended up here. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

exactly. he's a cheating, diving shithouse of a player. but who gives a shit if he's our player? we cheered on barton - even bowyer ffs. i reckon we'd love him if he ended up here. 

I'd rather Leao or Paqueta and the fee will be similar.

• Like 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season