Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

50 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I am deeply insecure. I'm also right almost all the time about football and deeply secure about that rightness. 

Told You So Mic Drop GIF by FullMag

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Linked with James ward Prowse this morning doesn't excite me one bit. 

Be too expensive but might be a bit more effective with dead ball situations than recently

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Linked with James ward Prowse this morning doesn't excite me one bit. 

Honestly think he'd be perfect for us tbh. Him and Bruno ahead of a real defensive midfielder would be a great setup. 

We’re linked with dozens of players all the time. I wouldn’t make that much of it as very little proper transfer activity seems to be leaked until it’s almost done 

• Like 6

JWP would be a good addition to the squad. Feels like a less exciting option in than madison in a similar position but the type of player we're able to sign will depend on where we finish. if madison does leave i imagine he'll want to go to a club with champions league football. it's unbelievable in hindsight that they were able to persuade a player of bruno's quality to join when we were in a relegation battle 

• Like 3

Don't think it's the kind of transfer we can expect. He'd be too expensive, he's not that good away from dead ball situations and I don't want to have to try and Milinkovic-Savic is the only double barrelled name I want added to the squad.

Edited by The Fish
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Alex said:

We’re linked with dozens of players all the time. I wouldn’t make that much of it as very little proper transfer activity seems to be leaked until it’s almost done 

that has been the case with quite a few of the signings with the new owners. bruno came out of nowhere but there have been others such as botman who we were linked with over the course of a couple of windows before they eventually signed 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Don't think it's the kind of transfer we can expect. He'd be too expensive, he's not that good away from dead ball situations and I don't want to have to try and Milinkovic-Savic is the only double barrelled name I want added to the squad.

:bunny:

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season