Howe's Beautiful Brazilian vs Tuchel's Tall Turgid Tosspot's

wykikitoon

Wow, we started the season with hardly a post in the actual footballing bit in here.  Now, it's back to buzzing and I must say, I have a right laugh reading some of the posts.  So, just shows how far we have come in such a short space.  A thank you to those making me laugh too.  I am disappointed with the title, but I didn't want to get Andrew or Tom into a legal battle :lol: 

The start of the season we didn't win in 11 under Brewcie.  Now we are 9 games unbeaten (10 if you include the Saudi Friendly :lol:).  The last two games we haven't been at the races for large parts but have taken three points. That's something we haven't done in decades!  Fucking amazing.

Sunday though is a different beast.  They're an injured animal and prior to the freezing of stuff they're a top team anyways.  If we maintain our undefeated run I would be absolutely buzzing.  CT though, still shitting his pants at us going down.

Mandy, thank you for your beautiful Brazilian 💖

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

They’ve only won half their home games this season so no reason why we can’t get something here.

Only downside is all the niggles we are picking up and just how fucked the players are having given so much in recent weeks.

3-2 to us

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

They’ve only won half their home games this season so no reason why we can’t get something here.

Only downside is all the niggles we are picking up and just how fucked the players are having given so much in recent weeks.

3-2 to us

Fuck me, who's this imposter and what have you done with CT?! :ohmy:

• Haha 3

Wykiki lad, you need to go find your stones. If we can get away with commenting on Eriksen and his 'achy breaky heart', we can get away with referencing Fulham's less wealthy, corruptly funded neighbours. B)

As you were .... :lol:

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

8-0 win and Joelinton to plant a Ukrainian flag in the turf at full time 

Sounds a bit 'Sounessy' :lol: You see Wykiki, THAT'S a demonstrable display of the size of one's Kahunas.

(I'm still utterly amazed he didn't get his bollocks chopped off for that one). 

• Haha 1

0-3 win by Eddie’s lot. Hopefully Joelinton is back. Our main concern is tiredness tbh, as mental as that is going into a game against Chelsea I don’t massively fear them - of course they will likely dominate the game and the difference they have over Southampton and Brighton is the high quality of their players, but we are solid and well drilled and a threat on every set piece. Tiredness might be what does us in. 

• Like 2

Definitely go there with as good a chance as we've had in years. I think they'll probably have too much though, and the tiredness point is massive. Our lot have been playing with the threat of relegation hanging over them too - proper high pressure situation - which will be draining mentally, setting aside the physical effort. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Genuinely think we have a chance of winning this :lol: 

The most important thing is that Howe‘s approach will be to go for a win.

What a great difference instead of going into games trying to avoid a hammering.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Craig said:

Sounds a bit 'Sounessy' :lol: You see Wykiki, THAT'S a demonstrable display of the size of one's Kahunas.

(I'm still utterly amazed he didn't get his bollocks chopped off for that one). 

He probably did tbh. Would explain a lot tbf.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

What a great difference instead of going into games trying to avoid a hammering.

Spot on. It’s the change in mentality as much as much as anything that gives you hope. They’re clearly still favourites but we’ve got more than a puncher’s chance because we’ve got a game plan to try to win instead of just keeping it tight and hoping to nick a goal

57 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Yeah I picked up on that in his post match interview last night. Definitely stated he'll be preparing to go for a win - what a refreshing change from Bruceball

5 minutes ago, Craig said:

Yeah I picked up on that in his post match interview last night. Definitely stated he'll be preparing to go for a win - what a refreshing change from Bruceball

From Rafa, too. tbf

6 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

From Rafa, too. tbf

Very much so. It reminds me very much of SBR for his style. I would have said KK but I think both Robson & Howe give slightly more thought to the back 4 thank Keegan did 

In light of Chelsea having all their bank accounts and credit lines frozen, and possibility that our game with them might have to be forfeited I’m feeling even more confident in my 0-3 prediction :lol:.

• Haha 2

On 10/03/2022 at 23:29, wykikitoon said:

Wow, we started the season with hardly a post in the actual footballing bit in here.  Now, it's back to buzzing and I must say, I have a right laugh reading some of the posts.  So, just shows how far we have come in such a short space.  A thank you to those making me laugh too.  I am disappointed with the title, but I didn't want to get Andrew or Tom into a legal battle :lol: 

The start of the season we didn't win in 11 under Brewcie.  Now we are 9 games unbeaten (10 if you include the Saudi Friendly :lol:).  The last two games we haven't been at the races for large parts but have taken three points. That's something we haven't done in decades!  Fucking amazing.

Sunday though is a different beast.  They're an injured animal and prior to the freezing of stuff they're a top team anyways.  If we maintain our undefeated run I would be absolutely buzzing.  CT though, still shitting his pants at us going down.

Mandy, thank you for your beautiful Brazilian 💖

This gargantuan dick bloke with his thread title names! Please, never replace him.

• Haha 1

Got no idea what to expect today given the possible injuries / team selection.

Injury concerns over Joelinton, ASM, Bruno, Schar

And others like Fraser and Shelvey who looked run into the ground after Southampton.

If we can get a strong enough first 11 out then I’m hopeful of getting points, but we might have to get a few goals early before we drop like flies in the later stages.

Decent team & 3-2 to us :nufc:

These will be massively up for it, it's going to be a tough day if we're feeling the effects of injuries and fatigue? Not sure about how much the latter will effect us but can't see them, crowd and players slinking down. Hopefully we're at it ourselves. 

• Like 2