Howe's Beautiful Brazilian vs Tuchel's Tall Turgid Tosspot's

wykikitoon

It’s probably saved from being a red for two reasons. Firstly, it’s a big club so fuck us. But, second, littler players tend to get away with dirty shit a little bit because it doesn’t look as bad.

Most of the worst players in terms of grubbiness are little short man syndrome having strikers. At least that’s my observation. 

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

The mackem presenter, 'subdued atmosphere, can't blame their fans' :lol: They should be defiant as fuck, man! (And the atmosphere isn't subdued if you take our lot into account).

And said, "Newcastle have frustrated Chelsea" despite us creating the best chances and being the better team

4 minutes ago, toonotl said:

Great first half to disrupt their game plan. We had a few decent chances too. Agree with Renton — it’s bit of a disjointed game for the neutral. Interesting though that it maybe shows that Howe has grown since his Bournemouth days when he seemed to often be a bit reckless with that ‘We’ll score one more than you’ approach.

Still I think we’ll struggle to hold them for 90 minutes. They have a lot of quality and with Lascelles we’re always a split second from disaster. 

At Bournemouth I think it was more a case of well I may as well go for broke a little bit, given I probably don't have the quality to hold on for a full 90. 

The bloke on Radio Newcastle just said “time to head back to the stadium of light for Chelsea against Newcastle”.

Then they return to an already restarted second half after some fucking pointless extended interview with some local ice hockey player.

And we pay these cunts £159 a year.

• Haha 4

Just now, Dougle said:

The bloke on Radio Newcastle just said “time to head back to the stadium of light for Chelsea against Newcastle”.

Then they return to an already restarted second half after some fucking pointless extended interview with some local ice hockey player.

And we pay these cunts £159 a year.

But Blue Planet III