Howe's Beautiful Brazilian vs Tuchel's Tall Turgid Tosspot's

wykikitoon

Thing is you know Mike Riley is going to come out with his textbook "can't allow VAR to undermine the referee" yadda, yadda, yadda .... 

Why not? he was utterly useless. If you don't undermine a shit referee, then you are undermining the quality of refereeing as a while. Which is headed up by none other than Mike Riley. 

• Like 2

These arseholes have spent the last 19 years heaping praise on Abramovich's Chelsea, and just enjoying the ride, asking precisely ZERO questions of managers or anybody else at the club about its ownership. And now we've got dickheads calling today "football's game of shame". Well if it is, you cunts have been willing participants in the shame for the last 19 years.

Abramovich didn't just become a crook overnight, you arseholes. Our ultimate owners are horrendous. We know. But we see you proudly queuing up to ask Eddie Howe awkward questions, or tweet about how your clever mate asked him, and telling us its your responsibility now, when you've done nothing of the sort for any other club's ownership. Just fuck off you boring sanctimonious dweebs. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I am fine with journalists pointing the fingers at the poor records of Saudi Arabia regarding human rights and to bring it on the table. It shouldn’t be brushed under the table and it’s something journalists have to do to make sports washing not successful. I just don’t want our fans start to endorse these kind of things.

But I don’t know what a manager is supposed to say about things like executions in a different country? Well, thinking about it he just should have said that he doesn’t believe in the merits of capital punishment unlike the home secretary.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

These arseholes have spent the last 19 years heaping praise on Abramovich's Chelsea, and just enjoying the ride, asking precisely ZERO questions of managers or anybody else at the club about its ownership. And now we've got dickheads calling today "football's game of shame". Well if it is, you cunts have been willing participants in the shame for the last 19 years.

Abramovich didn't just become a crook overnight, you arseholes. Our ultimate owners are horrendous. We know. But we see you proudly queuing up to ask Eddie Howe awkward questions, or tweet about how your clever mate asked him, and telling us its your responsibility now, when you've done nothing of the sort for any other club's ownership. Just fuck off you boring sanctimonious dweebs. 

YAAAS, slay queen

• Haha 1

Who’d have thought it’d be March 13th by the time we registered our first defeat of the calendar year? And that it would take Chelsea robbing us of a result. 

In Howe we trust 

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'll take back what I said about you in the week Gemma,  as cunts go you're not a bad one :D

l9Tllo1thElT5gvVOU.gif

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I'll take back what I said about you in the week Gemma,  as cunts go you're not a bad one :D

l9Tllo1thElT5gvVOU.gif

Excellent photography for those days mate.

Did you use a tripod or handheld?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

I think wykiki needs to take a break.

I started the man utd thread and our unbeaten run, I think the responsibility is probably back on my young shoulders.

Squad rotation key in the modern era. Although I don’t need to tell that to a young whippersnapper such as yourself 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

It’s because we’re fucking rich. That’s the problem. That’s not excusing our owners, it’s just the facts of the matter. In terms of why cunts like Holt (who covered a World Heavyweight title bout in Saudi Arabia without bringing any of this up) are now kicking up a fuss. Nailed on if it was Man Utd they’d be more concerned with how it revived the Manchester rivalry. 

• Like 4

Right. I'm pretty pissed off about this result now.  More than I would have been had we lost comprehensively 3-0 as I initially predicted.  Dammit.  Been out chopping ice for an hour and still haven't worked through my aggression.

1 hour ago, Craig said:

Thing is you know Mike Riley is going to come out with his textbook "can't allow VAR to undermine the referee" yadda, yadda, yadda .... 

Why not? he was utterly useless. If you don't undermine a shit referee, then you are undermining the quality of refereeing as a while. Which is headed up by none other than Mike Riley. 

You also make VAR completely redundant 

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s because we’re fucking rich. That’s the problem. That’s not excusing our owners, it’s just the facts of the matter. In terms of why cunts like Holt (who covered a World Heavyweight title bout in Saudi Arabia without bringing any of this up) are now kicking up a fuss. Nailed on if it was Man Utd they’d be more concerned with how it revived the Manchester rivalry. 

Always worth to read his article about the fight and arguing that it’s just about reality and how money talks. Joshua obviously wasn’t to blame for taking it.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Always worth to read his article about the fight and arguing that it’s just about reality and how money talks. Joshua obviously wasn’t to blame for taking it.

Compared to the totally balance view of the below tweet he retweeted:

57EEE882-CDD7-4493-8284-7B0389CDDBE4.jpeg

I have no issue with articles about our ownership, the greater issue of owners like them being involved in football etc etc. But the constant snide attacks at our fan base, either via articles or from some of these journalists having digs in the comments, along with this absurd practice of asking Howe about events can all get in the sea.

I don’t know what they want or expect Howe to say? And I’m also not having Miguel fucking Delaney question Howe working for who he works for when Delaney works for a paper that’s majority ownership is split between a Russian Oligarch and a Saudi Arabian with close links to the house of Saud. It’s also disrespectful to Howe tbh. It’s also not went amiss the way they are framing Howe’s non-answer as deflection, whereas Tuchels fucking non answer is being hailed as some masterclass of what to say given the “difficult and situation Tuchel is in” - never mind that the exact same attacks re who he works for that are levelled at Howe also apply to Tuchel. 

Personally I think they’re just being dishonest, and pathetic. As Alex said this is purely borne from jealousy. They’ll disguise it as “important” to raise but if this is really their aim why are they constantly baiting? I agree with Isegrims point that our fanbase shouldn’t defend the owners, I agree wholeheartedly but a lot of these journalists are goading and pushing for that reaction. I’m not saying it’s the right retort, but it’s something they angle for and if you read comments at times these journalists get genuinely nasty towards the fans the way any jealous fan would.

If their intention truly is to educate, avoid sportswashing, and stop people from defending the actions of Saudi Arabia etc they wouldn’t be acting in this manner. By making it into the black and white issue they make it (as in the “you should stop supporting Newcastle, that’s the only appropriate response” craic) and then attacking people for supporting their team, then essentially saying “if you support Newcastle you may as well have executed those people yourself”, it’s backing people into a corner where the mental gymnastics to excuse and lessen what SA do happens. Again not excusing people that defend SA in any way, or put on SA flags etc but a lot of the Journalists can fuck right off acting like their intentions are well meaning. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Yep, Oliver Holt is the most tragic of all. He has completely changed his narrative whereas I think Miguel Delaney has been relatively consistent over the years.

I don’t actually know if Tariq Panja is a sports journalist or a political journalist as I can’t ever remember seeing his name apart from his student newspaper articles on the Saudis I see get retweeted on Twitter. I imagine him to be about 19 years old though.

Anyway, fuck them all.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Abso-fucking-lutely

Where were these questions for Mourinho, or Ancelotti or Tuchel when they signed up for Romans blood money?

Did I miss Havertz or Lampard or Drogba getting the questons Trippier did at ours when they signed for Chelsea years ago?

• Like 2

I mean, the USA still executes people, does it not? Over 50% of this country want the death penalty back.

It's deplorable but I'm not sure how we can justify throwing stones at Saudi for this.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I mean, the USA still executes people, does it not? Over 50% of this country want the death penalty back.

It's deplorable but I'm not sure how we can justify throwing stones at Saudi for this.

Leave the stone-throwing to the Saudis yeah?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

I think Miguel Delaney has been relatively consistent over the years.

HAS. HE. FUCK.

No mention of sports washing or human rights when the Saudis were rumoured to be interested in Man United.

• Like 3

And the thing is with these sanctimonious cunts of journalists is that they are adamant that any success that Newcastle has cannot be allowed to reflect well on the nation of Saudi Arabia. But every misdeed of Saudi can instantly be painted onto Newcastle United.

Make your fucking mind up.

• Like 4

Tuchel when asked about Havertz' elbow, "Ah, the challenge in the air? I did not look at it honestly".... "I didn't see it so it's better not to comment".