Howe's Beautiful Brazilian vs Tuchel's Tall Turgid Tosspot's

wykikitoon

Just now, strawb said:

Holt can fuck off as well the fat tongued nonce. Used to lick Chelsea’s ballon knot until last week

The level of abuse in here recently has stepped right up :lol: fucking love it.  Strawbs man, that is superb. :lol: I'm pissing myself at that like 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Chelsea players not being paid and will fuck off to their respective countries. NUFC to face Chelsea under 11s led by John Terry wearing a shiny silver suit. Narrow 1-0 victory to us. 👍

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Except that the Saudi executions have absolutely fuck all to do with a game of football.

The answer here then is neither does Abromivich. Which is obviously nonsense. Let's not sweep the deplorable human rights of Saudi under the carpet here. Recognise it, condemn it, but don't let it affect the support we have for our club. What Saudi have done is disgusting.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

Chelsea players not being paid and will fuck off to their respective countries. NUFC to face Chelsea under 11s led by John Terry wearing a shiny silver suit. Narrow 1-0 victory to us. 👍

terry.png

#delicioustears

18 minutes ago, Renton said:

The answer here then is neither does Abromivich. Which is obviously nonsense. Let's not sweep the deplorable human rights of Saudi under the carpet here. Recognise it, condemn it, but don't let it affect the support we have for our club. What Saudi have done is disgusting.

Abramovic was providing steel for Russian tanks & was part of peace negotiations in Romania.

I think he’s quite involved.

7 minutes ago, Tom said:

Abramovic was providing steel for Russian tanks & was part of peace negotiations in Romania.

I think he’s quite involved.

And MBS is head of a country that has just committed mass murder on its citizens. Neither is acceptable, but as fans (us and Chelsea), we have no determination in this. I will always support NUFC, whoever the owner is. But I won't be part of condoning what happens in Saudi and I won't hesitate to criticise them. To be honest though, I've been to SJP about 6 times since our takeover. I've never witnessed any support of our owners other than one person with a tea towel on his head. Let's keep it that way. Going to enjoy the match build up now. Also going to get pissed as it's been such a shit month for me and need the outlet. Ignore the rest if my posts today! 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

And MBS is head of a country that has just committed mass murder on its citizens. Neither is acceptable, but as fans (us and Chelsea), we have no determination in this. I will always support NUFC, whoever the owner is. But I won't be part of condoning what happens in Saudi and I won't hesitate to criticise them. To be honest though, I've been to SJP about 6 times since our takeover. I've never witnessed any support of our owners other than one person with a tea towel on his head. Let's keep it that way. Going to enjoy the match bill up now. Also going to get pissed as it's been such a shit month for me and need the outlet. Ignore the rest if my posts today! 

Nowt better than drunk posts