frankie goes to walton and his match throwing twats v diplomacy eddie and his robbed blind heroes

thebrokendoll

apologies wykiki, I've no desire to usurp your role as match thread creator, this is a one off and hopefully it'll be the catalyst for you to take over the reins for another long unbeaten run! :)

I hate everton with a passion  quite weird really as my first ever visit to goodison park.was a positive one, beating forest in an fa cup replay there in '74, gone downhill ever since and I sincerely hope we can inflict some terminal damage in their relegation battle.

2-1 to us!

• Like 4

I assume most people view this as one of our more winnable games left, so I have no qualms calling this a MUST WIN!!!

Only games getting played between now and the first week of April :( feature us, Everton, Brentford and Leeds.

C5B7D707-52C6-4484-A2D8-806325C5A6F6.thumb.jpeg.fb765c9f831e73784bcfa09980063d2d.jpeg

If all goes good that will put us on 34 and leave Everton 4th bottom on 22.

If Bad, Brentford could overtake us, Leeds within 2 points and Everton 6 points behind with 2 games in hand.

By no means panic stations but I would much rather go into the long break with a positive vibe for us and not vice Versa.

(ok, a little bit panicky).

Everton's remaining fixtures are rough 

image.thumb.png.643d6430ac8db4b65a92c87bc23be545.png

plus away to Burnley, and home to Leicester to squeeze in there somewhere. 

Where are the wins coming from? They have to be targeting this game for all 3 pts given their next run of games. Which could well play into our hands. Frustrate them until Goodison turn on them, settle back into our rent-free apartment inside Pickford's head and see what happens.

6 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I assume most people view this as one of our more winnable games left, so I have no qualms calling this a MUST WIN!!!

Only games getting played between now and the first week of April :( feature us, Everton, Brentford and Leeds.

C5B7D707-52C6-4484-A2D8-806325C5A6F6.thumb.jpeg.fb765c9f831e73784bcfa09980063d2d.jpeg

If Bad, Brentford could overtake us, Leeds within 2 points and Everton 6 points behind with 2 games in hand.

By no means panic stations but I would much rather go into the long break with a positive vibe for us and not vice Versa.

Why in the world are you panicking?!

We're in good form, we've big players to come back and we're 9pts clear of danger with a game in hand!

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

They have to be targeting this game for all 3 pts given their next run of games. Which could well play into our hands. Frustrate them until Goodison turn on them, settle back into our rent-free apartment inside Pickford's head and see what happens.

I was going to say, surely he drops Pickford for this one. Surely.

But hopefully not :pray:

45 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

You're panicky that we could be overtaken by a team who you were adamant you wanted to win on Saturday.... :unsure:

• Haha 4

Draw wouldn’t be the worst result. Keeps Everton down there. If you look at the form book you have to say we’re favourites though it would be good to see us return to 4-3-3 with big Joe returning to the starting lineup 

7 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Draw wouldn’t be the worst result. Keeps Everton down there. If you look at the form book you have to say we’re favourites though it would be good to see us return to 4-3-3 with big Joe returning to the starting lineup 

We need to be smashing this lot out of the park. Anything else will be a disappointment given the respective form of both teams.

We were disappointed to be narrowly beaten by the European and World Club champions yesterday when 6 of our first choice team weren't available to start the match. Everton are imploding, we need to be taking full advantage of that and piss 'fun-time Frankie' off good and proper.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Your gaff must reek of piss :lol:

This has got the scouse mackems getting a fucking pasting written all over it. 

795CBFE3-6DF9-4E76-AE0E-E89ECCA2B20B.gif.a820682d23d4ebfd220160da90c71f2b.gif

• Haha 6

26 minutes ago, Craig said:

We need to be smashing this lot out of the park. Anything else will be a disappointment given the respective form of both teams.

We were disappointed to be narrowly beaten by the European and World Club champions yesterday when 6 of our first choice team weren't available to start the match. Everton are imploding, we need to be taking full advantage of that and piss 'fun-time Frankie' off good and proper.

wouldn’t be that bothered if we draw as long as we play well again. i have us as favourites but would respect the point.  

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

wouldn’t be that bothered if we draw as long as we play well again. i have us as favourites but would respect the point.  

Alreet, Normski

Prior to the Chelsea game (that I had us down to lose), I'd have been happy with a point from this one.  However, after seeing how well we played against Chelsea, I can see us winning this one... unless, of course, we get another shite ref. 

15 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Get onto them early doors, force them into mistakes, get the crowd on their back and then sit back and enjoy the chaos. Saint-Maximin to come back in and torture whatever is left of their back four

Reported. 

22 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Get tae fuck ... smash their back doors in man! 

• Like 1

CT dude, you need to chill man.

Like Rents etc said.  It shows you how far we have come when you're absolutely gutted we came away from Stamford bridge without a win.  We were never threatened by them all game.  We had the better chance and that's if you take away the fact we should have had a player advantage and peno.  AND That's without Shelvey, Willock, Trippier, Fraser and ASM on the bench.  

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

CT dude, you need to chill man.

Like Rents etc said.  It shows you how far we have come when you're absolutely gutted we came away from Stamford bridge without a win.  We were never threatened by them all game.  We had the better chance and that's if you take away the fact we should have had a player advantage and peno.  AND That's without Shelvey, Willock, Trippier, Fraser and ASM on the bench.  

You've forgotten that we were missing our best player too.  Oh and Wilson.

• Like 1