frankie goes to walton and his match throwing twats v diplomacy eddie and his robbed blind heroes

thebrokendoll

15 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

CT dude, you need to chill man.

Like Rents etc said.  It shows you how far we have come when you're absolutely gutted we came away from Stamford bridge without a win.  We were never threatened by them all game.  We had the better chance and that's if you take away the fact we should have had a player advantage and peno.  AND That's without Shelvey, Willock, Trippier, Fraser and ASM on the bench.  

:lol:  Honestly, I’m not chill and I’m not panicky. Won’t change until a few more games are gone and we’ve still got a decent gap.

11 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol:  Honestly, I’m not chill and I’m not panicky. Won’t change until a few more games are gone and we’ve still got a decent gap.

If this is you chill, I'd fucking hate to witness you stressed out :lol:

2 hours ago, MrBass said:

Prior to the Chelsea game (that I had us down to lose), I'd have been happy with a point from this one.  However, after seeing how well we played against Chelsea, I can see us winning this one... unless, of course, we get another shite ref. 

I thought that any point from the away games against Southampton, Chelsea and Everton would be a massive bonus. We already got three and deserved one more.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Nostragemmillus got to win to protect his rep

9 points from their last 20 games this lot. The worst form in the league over that period. (Dude, I called it. But you knew that). 

Once upon a time we would have been the perfect antidote for a team on that sort of run, but I fully expect Howe to get the better of Lampard tactically, and our superior squad of insanely fit hard bastards to do the rest. 

0-3.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Good lad, Normski. I once played on the same bill as him at a tiny dnb night circa 2002 

Wow. Respect is due

He used to say that all the time. Was dance energy before your time btw, Gloom? I think he got that gig by shagging Janet Street Porter when she was head of yoof programming or whatever at the beeb. So you can’t say he didn’t earn it 

• Haha 6

25 minutes ago, Alex said:

He used to say that all the time. Was dance energy before your time btw, Gloom? I think he got that gig by shagging Janet Street Porter when she was head of yoof programming or whatever at the beeb. So you can’t say he didn’t earn it 

nah man, used to love it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Also fuck CT. 

So that was you stood behind him while Alan Gowling was chucking whisky bottles into the Leazes End? :snigger:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Remember under Bruce when we come up against really well drilled sides, no matter what players they had available you knew from kick off the chances of getting much from the game was extremely low. It’s amazing that going into this one we are the well drilled side, and the scouse mackems are a clueless, disorganized mess. 

Hope we give them another lacing. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

Scouse mackems ;) 

:lol: you must have got in before the edit. There’s too many mackem type clubs, hard to keep track of them - the originals are of course the classiest and biggest of the lot though. 

12 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

If you look at the form book you have to say we’re favourites though it would be good to see us return to 4-3-3 with big Joe returning to the starting lineup 

Completely agree, but still seems wrong to suggest this.  What a time to be alive :smile:

• Like 3

If we can get some of Jonjo-JoeJo back on the pitch and ASM gets more than a cameo, I'd fancy us to pour more misery on them.

I hope that after the game Lampard can't even muster the Jokeyjokey answer, before he gives his 'no but seriously' bit.

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

If we can get some of Jonjo-JoeJo back on the pitch and ASM gets more than a cameo, I'd fancy us to pour more misery on them.

I hope that after the game Lampard can't even muster the Jokeyjokey answer, before he gives his 'no but seriously' bit.

J think that we will have to go for an early goal because hell will break loose there.

• Like 1

I’m in a right wanky mood. Basically I think it’s a hangover from being well and truly screwed over on Sunday, but it seems to be carrying on into everything this week. It’s like been early 20’s again.

Pissed off with wanky journalists suddenly making a song and dance about the Saudis, even though they’ve always been like this.

Pissed off with ASM being such an irritating and lazy cunt when he’s not single handily winning matches.

Just absolutely having a fucking radgie few days. (And that’s not yo take away from the lads who are REALLY going through tough times.

And I didn’t fall off the Keto wagon, I fucking three myself off. 4 Leffes, a burger, chips, onion rings, biscuits.

I blame it all on VAR.

• Haha 4