frankie goes to walton and his match throwing twats v diplomacy eddie and his robbed blind heroes

thebrokendoll

6 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I’m in a right wanky mood. Basically I think it’s a hangover from being well and truly screwed over on Sunday, but it seems to be carrying on into everything this week. It’s like been early 20’s again.

Pissed off with wanky journalists suddenly making a song and dance about the Saudis, even though they’ve always been like this.

Pissed off with ASM being such an irritating and lazy cunt when he’s not single handily winning matches.

Just absolutely having a fucking radgie few days. (And that’s not yo take away from the lads who are REALLY going through tough times.

And I didn’t fall off the Keto wagon, I fucking three myself off. 4 Leffes, a burger, chips, onion rings, biscuits.

I blame it all on VAR.

all sounds reasonable enough, but what the fuck's keto? an Italian version of ket?

I'm not entirely comfortable with the amount of optimism and positivity on here. I kind of enjoyed my niche as the lone voice of hope, trying to be heard above the cacophony of gloom.

Now you're all chipper and it's... disquieting.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I'm not entirely comfortable with the amount of optimism and positivity on here. I kind of enjoyed my niche as the lone voice of hope, trying to be heard above the cacophony of gloom.

Now you're all chipper and it's... disquieting.

Apart from CT who is currently working out if WBA don't win in the playoffs we may get them home and away in the Championship next year.

• Haha 7

17 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Apart from CT who is currently working out if WBA don't win in the playoffs we may get them home and away in the Championship next year.

Yours has been the most dramatic turnaround. You were all but convinced we were down, would be facing a winding up order, and would have to ground share with Sunderland.

Now, you're cock a hoop.

• Haha 1

Joelinton and Shelvey still out, Willock has returned to training. I’ve got a nagging feeling we might lose this one. Everton have to start winning again at some stage. And the midfield Jo trio that drove us on the unbeaten run is still disrupted. 

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Joelinton and Shelvey still out, Willock has returned to training. I’ve got a nagging feeling we might lose this one. Everton have to start winning again at some stage. And the midfield Jo trio that drove us on the unbeaten run is still disrupted. 

You've gone from a draw to a defeat, despite the performance the team minus those mentioned put in at Chelsea? 

Everton are imploding. I think we'll win this one quite comfortably. 2-0

13 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

200.gif

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Craig said:

You've gone from a draw to a defeat, despite the performance the team minus those mentioned put in at Chelsea? 

Everton are imploding. I think we'll win this one quite comfortably. 2-0

I said I’d be happy with a point. I’ve got a feeling we might lose. We often lose games you expect to win. 

They’re not winning, Donny Van De Pipsqueak and Debby Alli have to line up against the mighty Sean Longstaff. That’s the turnaround thanks to Eddie, I genuinely think even Longstaff will boss that. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 1