frankie goes to walton and his match throwing twats v diplomacy eddie and his robbed blind heroes

thebrokendoll

Just now, Toonpack said:

Never controlled the ball in midfield apart from very short spell first half.

Two late goal defeats on the bounce, sowing seeds of doubt.

Tena, pampers, or Huggies?

It is a slightly worrying defeat.

It wasn’t the lazy sort of defeat under Bruce, the players put in a decent shift. But there was a lack of urgency to win a match that really we should have won. We were up against a poor team who had very little quality out there but we never seemed to put the issue.

We’ve reacted well since Christmas to the relegation battle but now that that is seemingly gone we didn’t appear to have that same desire to put these cunts to the sword.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

We were shite there. This lot have been dog turd for months and we just gifted them the win. 

It was a shambles of a game which ended up suiting them. Massive win for them from a momentary lapse in concentration. I love Burn but he has to keep his emotions in check a bit better.

Just now, Howay said:

Absolutely fucking shocking second half by us mind. 

That aside Pawson was appalling tonight. It wasn’t a corner and there were at least two fouls in the build up to their goal. 

He was either totally inconsistent but on both sides to be fair. The red was rather harsh as well.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

It wasn’t the lazy sort of defeat under Bruce, the players put in a decent shift. But there was a lack of urgency to win a match that really we should have won. We were up against a poor team who had very little quality out there but we never seemed to put the issue.

We’ve reacted well since Christmas to the relegation battle but now that that is seemingly gone we didn’t appear to have that same desire to put these cunts to the sword.

That's it for me.

The first half we dropped off the tempo and took time as we weren't under pressure. 

We'll coast to safety tbh. That should have been an easy point at minimum. I mostly just hate that we've given Lampard and his SHIT team three points. 

Also, we're gonna have to put up with CT acting like he's on the blob for another few weeks at least. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Tena, pampers, or Huggies?

I meant the team, not me, confidence is a fragile thing.

Still think we’re staying up comfortably but I hate the scouse mackems and we just threw them a life belt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I think they're just fucked. I think we'll come back from the break looking back on it again. 

• Like 2

First half was decent, second half was horrible. Too many players not playing to their best. Joelinton gave away far too many balls and there was too little pressing to make the most out of their perilous state.

1 minute ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Am I the only one thinking Hugh Fearnley Whittingstal has gone downhill?

Inside No.9 has taken a strange turn, even by their standards.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I think our team are fucking paggered tbh. Everton are shite but they were clearly absolutely desperate for that and got really fortunate imo. Howe is at the point where he’s playing crap he doesn’t want to field like Krafth and Almiron. 

• Like 8