£20 note burning, loadsamoney cunts v Eddie Howe's Saudi omerta luvving Mags

Howmanheyman

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

"Feels like". It isn't like this yet, but I'm fucking sick of good runs and much longer terrible runs. And this goes beyond Bruce even. Howe had a brilliant winning run, but we've lost the last 3 and today was disaster imo. Very Bruce like. Full strength squad, just back from a team building exercise in the sun. And we're fucking horse shit. And I really fucking hate spurs. So fuck off. 

Full strength squad missing Wilson and Trippier?

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Spurs away. Chelsea away. And Everton away at the end of a really tough run of away games. You're being absolutely fucking ridiculous here tbh. 

Just pissed off man. Sunday night, now in a bad mood. Fuck off.

;)

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'm going to the match on Friday. At worst we'll get a draw. Nit kidding,.I go loads and we never lose. My aura lifts the team. 

Im there too but I think I’ll have an extra pint in the Trent to numb the game / nerves :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Full strength squad missing Wilson and Trippier?

Fair point. Fucked off with Wilson perma-crock like. Trippier I've also written off until August.

Edited by Renton

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Im there too but I think I’ll have an extra pint in the Trent to numb the game / nerves :lol: 

Aye nowt to do with the baps behind the bar, you dirty cunt. 

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Howay said:

How shit is Chris Wood btw :lol:. I think it was Fraser who had beat his man, was running into the box and clearly shaped up to pass it along the ground to Wood, instead of running ball side of the stagnant CB he fucking ran far side :lol: :lol:. That was about 2 minutes before the Spurs 3rd iirc. 

Aye, I’ve tried to defend him because there have been times where he’s genuinely been a nuisance for the opposition but he’s been Riviere-quality recently 

• Like 1

thing is,

I would've took two points if offered before the run of 4 away games. we've got 3 after a good win at southampton and a spirited and unlucky defeat at chelsea.

last 2 games have been fucking shocking, particularly today and to compound the misery at the hands of 2 teams which I shouldn't really be anything other than impartial to, but which in reality, i fucking despise.

very disappointing, desperately hoping we get back on track for the wolves game or CT might be holding the trump cards!

:lol:

• Like 2

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Aye, I’ve tried to defend him because there have been times where he’s genuinely been a nuisance for the opposition but he’s been Riviere-quality recently 

Aye, I’ve tried but the missed sitter against Everton and then the fuck up I mentioned there at 2-1 potentially cost us points.

13 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

In Belgium for the cycling so didnt see the game.  Saw the result.   Were we really as bad as the result suggests?

Yeah, second half fucking disaster. Zero positives really. We'll not get relegated though, enjoy your hols !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Sounds like ASM is back to his best. AKA missing cuddly bear Brewcie.  It was better when he was 'ill'  Get rid of the cunt.

Fuck off you prick 

• Haha 1

I think today will give them a much needed kick up the arse. Shape was all over. I think we will be ok but could do with another win or 2 to be certain. Expect Eddie to make a change next time out

13 hours ago, Renton said:

I'm going to the match on Friday. At worst we'll get a draw. Nit kidding,.I go loads and we never lose. My aura lifts the team. 

Those positive vibes are contagious ;) 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Renton said:

I'm going to the match on Friday. At worst we'll get a draw. Nit kidding,.I go loads and we never lose. My aroma lifts.

FYP

Seeds for yesterday we’re sown at Everton, confidence gone and a bit pressure applied and they crumbled.

Be interesting to see how they turn it around as we have nothing up front, get into decent attacking positions out wide but no movement centrally, nowt.

Edited by Toonpack