£20 note burning, loadsamoney cunts v Eddie Howe's Saudi omerta luvving Mags

Howmanheyman

24 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Well this is a fucking quiet match thread. Fucking part timers.

I just think we’ve shown them too much respect first 20 mins. Goals there to be had if we are a bit more creative 2nd half.

Just saying to the daughter when we got the free kick. In the good old days, Shearer would step up and welly it home. Well done Schar.

Catching up here. You're wrong as usual.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Should have had another. Shows how far we are behind the genuine big lads. I don't think this is a bad thing with one eye on the transfer window btw. 

Oh come on man. Clutching at straws. Fairly sure the hierarchy know we're miles off the pace. There's no bright side to getting stuffed by these cunts. 

Just now, MrBass said:

Dunno what’s worse, our performance or listening to Carragher bang one out over Kane. 

Dunno like. Personally I don't mind him. He did state we didn't deserve to lose our last 2 matches. We definitely deserve to lose this one mind. 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Oh come on man. Clutching at straws. Fairly sure the hierarchy know we're miles off the pace. There's no bright side to getting stuffed by these cunts. 

:lol:

Thank you for your customary input. 

Absolutely dross, could see the mentality shift from most back to their loser mentality once the second went in. Think it’s a wake up call for many in our support who have overrated a lot of these players. 

Ends the argument of playing the Willock Joelinton and Shelvey midfield 3 in favor of playing our best player, all three have been absolutely shocking today. 

Not meaning to insult our lot btw, they’ve done well to steer us pretty much clear of relegation - I’m just personally tired of seeing people (mainly on Twitter) going on like Shelvey, Manquillo, Fraser etc will be viable players as starters in future. Bring on the end of the season. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Fucking Chicken Royale more like. 

He’s just stupidly pushing players over.

I am not sure what they were working on  during the international break tbh

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

Joelinton went on holiday for some of it, might be being harsh but it showed today I thought he was dreadful despite me rating him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I think the reports that the club might not bother with Botman now we've got Burn might be a bit premature. 

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

Absolutely dross, could see the mentality shift from most back to their loser mentality once the second went in. Think it’s a wake up call for many in our support who have overrated a lot of these players. 

Ends the argument of playing the Willock Joelinton and Shelvey midfield 3 in favor of playing our best player, all three have been absolutely shocking today. 

Not meaning to insult our lot btw, they’ve done well to steer us pretty much clear of relegation - I’m just personally tired of seeing people (mainly on Twitter) going on like Shelvey, Manquillo, Fraser etc will be viable players as starters in future. Bring on the end of the season. 

I don't mind any of those players having roles next year but of course I want to see an evolution to better players over time.

5-1 just now. Everyone can fuck off. This is shit.