World Cup 2022

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

I've just put the TV on now, they're talking to bald Welsh bloke who I presume is their manager? I didn't realise they were in England's group, I just knew Iran were. The WC excitement just never starts tbh.

Yaki fucking dah 

8 minutes ago, Howay said:

I’m watching the Hispanic broadcast as it’s on a subscription service I have and I don’t have regular TV, no clue what’s being discussed but the presenters are miles better to look at than Warren Barton :lol: 

Wow. (As Centre Parting might say). 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Essembee's Ecuadorian grandson taking the home end good and proper.

:lol: Hilarious how much he panics when a bloke starts having a go back, he went for a mackem on that seat. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2

https://m.jpost.com/international/article-722891

Apparently Qatar has now went back on promises there would be kosher food and allowance of Jewish prayer during the WC. I’m struggling to figure out the point in them hosting this is? I would have thought the intention was “sportswashing” and to show themselves in a favorable light for the duration of the tournament, but it seems like they haven’t bothered even trying to do that. So they’re just going to get pumped in every game, it’s setting up to be one of the worst world cups in terms of interest and engagement, and everyone is going to leave thinking they’re cunts. What a way to spend your money. 

• Haha 3