World Cup 2022

1 minute ago, trophyshy said:

Trippier starts but not Pope or Wilson.

No great shock, really. 

90+ minutes of wincing every time anyone goes to tackle Trippier then, I guess.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Hugo Lloris basically saying "I think we should just do whatever FIFA tells us to, and anyway I wasn't gonna wear one cos my country is basically owned by Qatar now", the absolute fucking dweeb. 

Not like the French to give up so easily.

• Haha 2

IMO we shouldn't accept this armband thing but it doesn't surprise me at all that the FA have given in. 

This is cynical as fuck btw, Qatar waiting until everyone is there before rolling out their insane rules on everything. Underlines how much of a disgrace this is.

Mount must have some pics of Southgate, the bloke has basically never had a good game for England and has been poor all season. Pickford starting over the keepers that are 1st and 3rd in the league, Maguire literally never plays games, and no Phil Foden :lol:. Another fucking dirge narrow win over shit opposition incoming. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

The players should say fuck it and Kane wears the armband anyway. I do think it’s a little unfair on players to stick their necks out where administrators and politicians do not though 

Should have worn the armbands........FIFA threaten to  book or fine players of seven european nations......seven nations should have said do that and we go home.....FIFA shit themselves and backtrack

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i don't get his hard-on for mount either. foden is surely the better option

keeping him fresh for the tougher games?

I dunno, it's all bollocks, isnt' it.

Why is he being treated badly ???, don't they know football's for the fans, especially those on a crusade in the   erm    Middle East.

Edited by Toonpack
  • Like 2
  • Jaysus... 1

4 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Why is he being treated badly ???, don't they know football's for the fans, especially those on a crusade in the   erm    Middle East.

Don’t fucking go then 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

That really isn’t going to end well for her.   She’s fuckin brave, I’ll give her that. If Harry Kane or anyone of the rest of them properly want to make a point they should listen to Omid…

• Like 3