World Cup 2022

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

This fucker should give it up… it “sounds like” it’s tearing him to bits….

You didn't have to go, Ollie. PS how were the press seats that were built by modern-day slaves? Comfy, I hope. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Craig said:

Translation......Diego Maradona,Lionel Messi,Carlos Tevez,Eva Peron, Gabriela Sabatini etc etc etc "your boys took a hell of a hammering"🤣

Edited by Rosco
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

That's what CT was like the first time he fired up the Dolby Atmos Soundbar. 

I quoted the wrong thing, it was meant to be that Saudi commentator going crackers for 90 seconds. :lol:

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

This fucker should give it up… it “sounds like” it’s tearing him to bits….

He’s insufferable that bloke. If he can’t realize that going and covering these tournaments is FAR more involvement than a fan supporting the club they’ve supported their entire life then he has no hope of figuring anything out. He can dress it up that he’s highlighting things but it’s just passing comments, they use it as a disclaimer before everything they talk about rendering the comment meaningless “oh yeah everything is awful about human rights abuses, anyway now for a feast of football today where we see the best players play and I get free food and drink”. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Howay said:

He’s insufferable that bloke. If he can’t realize that going and covering these tournaments is FAR more involvement than a fan supporting the club they’ve supported their entire life then he has no hope of figuring anything out. He can dress it up that he’s highlighting things but it’s just passing comments, they use it as a disclaimer before everything they talk about rendering the comment meaningless “oh yeah everything is awful about human rights abuses, anyway now for a feast of football today where we see the best players play and I get free food and drink”. 

Man City fan too I think

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He was one of the worst offenders for turning up on the Sunday Supplement on Sky Sports and carrying on like his every utterance was absolute gold dust as well. Never seen a bunch of blokes who fancied themselves quite as much. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I quoted the wrong thing, it was meant to be that Saudi commentator going crackers for 90 seconds. :lol:

You fucking middle class can have your Raspberry pi’s, your guitars, your Roombas, your little machine that wobbles your mouse so you look like your working from home etc but when the down trodden rickshaw man gets a soundbar, nowt the matter :( 

• Haha 10

2 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

You fucking middle class can have your Raspberry pi’s, your guitars, your Roombas, your little machine that wobbles your mouse so you look like your working from home etc but when the down trodden rickshaw man gets a soundbar, nowt the matter :( 

:lol:

CTuk-Tuk. 

• Haha 3