World Cup 2022

I'm not sure I can cope with just one thread for an entire World Cup?

Can't we have individual threads featuring kick off times and all the channels showing it in the title (because whey these things are hard to find marra) for every single fucking match? Even though they are occurring serially? 

• Haha 2

That Netto Shelvey for Australia was fucking atrocious last night. Fancies himself a midfield pinger but he’s got the range and movement of Jeff Hendrick. Daddy Kuol was trying to make all sorts of runs out wide and this clown was playing it to the lads with 3 players closing them.

21 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Rashford not Wilson  

McGuire captain not Trippier

you knows it 😞

Probably. Rashford for Wilson would be Southgate stupidity but honestly whatever delivers him back fit on Tyneside, I'm up for. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, trophyshy said:

I'm not sure I can cope with just one thread for an entire World Cup?

Can't we have individual threads featuring kick off times and all the channels showing it in the title (because whey these things are hard to find marra) for every single fucking match? Even though they are occurring serially? 

Aye, it took me a good half hour last night to figure out if the France match was on No.1 or No.3. Nightmare!

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Rashford not Wilson  

McGuire captain not Trippier

you knows it 😞

Was mcguire on wheb trippier took the armband the other day?

10 hours ago, Alex said:

Definitely. If they were called ‘the lions’ and had a lion as their badge 👍🏻 ;) 

If you squint your eyes the Cameroon lion crest looks a bit like a shamrock just in a different colour. 

• Haha 2