World Cup 2022

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

didn't watch this one but japan have had 26% possession - is it a smash and grab job or deserved? 

Germany with typically un-Germany like sloppy play. Gave the ball away something chronic 2nd half. 

Spain arent my dark horses, they’re like a nice sort of light chestnut colour, they’re obviously one of the better sides but they’re a bit below the media radar…. I just think about how they exited the euros last year, on pens v Italy after a fabulous game. Not being mentioned by many, Balague just completely played down their chances on 5 Live but I was really impressed with them last year :cuppa:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

So in this Spain game, anyone want an upset or do we want an absolute mullering for the team with the mackem player, I know I do

They were buzzing about the Sunderland connection with him and Oviedo down the left. For about 10 minutes 

• Haha 3

On 21/11/2022 at 11:59, Rayvin said:

IMO we shouldn't accept this armband thing but it doesn't surprise me at all that the FA have given in. 

This is cynical as fuck btw, Qatar waiting until everyone is there before rolling out their insane rules on everything. Underlines how much of a disgrace this is.

Let's hope at least one UEFA nation gets to the final and they've got the stones to wear it. What are FIFA going to do? Instruct the referee to issue a yellow card? Let them fill their boots. And Qatar would fume and be able to do fuck all about it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Spain arent my dark horses, they’re like a nice sort of light chestnut colour, they’re obviously one of the better sides but they’re a bit below the media radar…. I just think about how they exited the euros last year, on pens v Italy after a fabulous game. Not being mentioned by many, Balague just completely played down their chances on 5 Live but I was really impressed with them last year :cuppa:

been poor today mind.

• Haha 5