World Cup 2022

So Netherlands or Senegal awaits. Providing we can actually do what's required of us of course. 

We need to murder these leek munching sheep shagging bastards this evening. 8-0 and Bale sent off please.

8 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

"Jin, jiyan, azadi!"

3LPPCm0M.jpg

"Woman, life, freedom!" 

Has been released.

Mario Ferri:

"I will call it 'THE LAST DANCE' my last run on a playing field, I wanted to send IMPORTANT messages for me that I have lived on my skin in the past months…

"1) A message for Iran where I have friends who are suffering, where women are not respected… THE WORLD MUST CHANGE, we can do it together with STRONG gestures that come from the heart, WITH COURAGE.

"2) FIFA banned captain armbands with rainbow and human rights flags in the stands, they blocked everyone BUT NOT ME, like a Robinhood 2.0 I carried the message of the PEOPLE.'

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I hope now the press and public have forced Southgate to pick their side England actually win :unsure:

I don’t, no town involvement so I hope they get mullered, even if it is by the leek munching sheepshaggers (as Craig so eloquently put it).