World Cup 2022

14 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

This may be 15 years old but it pretty much justifies my WSC subscription even now

That's a very interesting read that.  Thanks for the share, Im going to go get the latest WSC at lunch now :lol: 

I’d rather watch an episode of Lovejoy than anything involving that cunt. That review is spot on. The bloke considers  his ignorance on virtually every subject to be some sort of badge of honour. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’d rather watch an episode of Lovejoy than anything involving that cunt. That review is spot on. The bloke considers  his ignorance on virtually every subject to be some sort of badge of honour. 

I have enjoyed some of his podcasts really good, especially on drug reform.  But reading that its a 'ahhhhh' sort of moment.

He says he has never taken drugs and is very naive about the whole thing.  But he was on the TV in the early 90s, he was nailed on a spliff man etc :lol: 

5 hours ago, Kitman said:

“Sarker”. It’s called football (because you don’t pick up the ball with your hands)

Some purveyors of both codes of rugby still call them football 

What is termed football in this country was widely called soccer up until the early 80s iirc :cuppa: 

• Like 1