World Cup 2022

10 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Lukaku missed 3 absolute sitters :lol: 

I felt a bit sorry for him like. But the one where he blasted it just needed passing in. Also, while he’s got no time to react for the one that hit his chest after the defender didn’t get a touch, you’d expect a top striker to take a chance on it not getting a touch. Because of it does, he’d have no time to react anyway. He should’ve started though, despite the misses. They carried more of a threat with him on. The header wouldn’t have counted 

Edited by Alex

50 minutes ago, Alex said:

I felt a bit sorry for him like. But the one where he blasted it just needed passing in. Also, while he’s got no time to react for the one that hit his chest after the defender didn’t get a touch, you’d expect a top striker to take a chance on it not getting a touch. Because of it does, he’d have no time to react anyway. He should’ve started though, despite the misses. They carried more of a threat with him on. The header wouldn’t have counted 

Nowhere near fit, only played 200 mins all season, and risking his barely healed hamstring every minute on the pitch. He's probably going to get murdered on social media as well. 

He shouldn't  be blamed imo

• Like 2

Don't think anyone is beating Spain this year. 

Watched a Copa del Ray final a few years ago with a friend who is a huge Bilbao fan - even though his team was losing, Xavi came on for one his last apperances for Barca, and he told to just watch how Xavi will never give the ball away and appreciate how hard that is etc. Watched Iniesta's final games for Barca with the same mindset - now watching Busquetes play for Spain, it's the same - disgusting talent!

I know it's only Japan, but England are lightyears away to this standard. Spain are controlling the game, whereas England allowed themselves to be dragged down to the level of the worst team in the competition. 

Edited by Rubicon

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

WATCH SOME FILMS, "ROB"! 

I’ve seen In Bruges, thought it was ok. Obviously not very memorable for me. If you want a similar sort of culty, caper-y, gangstery thing I’d suggest Pulp Fiction is 10 times the film with 10 times more memorable lines :cuppa: 

7 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I’ve seen In Bruges, thought it was ok. Obviously not very memorable for me. If you want a similar sort of culty, caper-y, gangstery thing I’d suggest Pulp Fiction is 10 times the film with 10 times more memorable lines :cuppa: 

PL, let's face it. And I'm not being funny. I mean no disrespect, but you're a cunt. You're a cunt now, and you've always been a cunt. And the only thing that's going to change is that you're going to be an even bigger cunt. Maybe have some more cunt kids.

Just now, PaddockLad said:

Thanks for your thoughts . Try not to take anything I say on here seriously though, because very little I say is said without my tongue being firmly in my cheek. You maybe need a break if it’s getting to the stage where you’re having to post that.. you don’t find me funny? Fine, no problem with that. “No disrespect” then “You’re a cunt” x 5 and apparently my kids too, which don’t exist :lol: think it says a lot more about you than me….

mate...its a line from the film

• Haha 1