World Cup 2022

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Thanks for your thoughts . Try not to take anything I say on here seriously though, because very little I say is said without my tongue being firmly in my cheek. You maybe need a break if it’s getting to the stage where you’re having to post that.. you don’t find me funny? Fine, no problem with that. “No disrespect” then “You’re a cunt” x 5 and apparently my kids too, who don’t even exist :lol: think it says a lot more about you than me….

:lol:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

:lol: I’ve only seen it once!   :lol:

comments withdrawn @ewerk I didn’t think you were that much of a cunt anyway  :D 

:lol: I did worry that if you hadn’t remembered the alcoves scene then cunts scene was definitely going over your head. ;) 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

:lol: I’ve only seen it once!   :lol:

comments withdrawn @ewerk I didn’t think you were that much of a cunt anyway  :D 

Tbf I wouldn't have known either. :lol: (But then again, I've never actually watched it). :whistle:

• Haha 1

very mysterious how they've never shown any more replays or camera angles that give any evidence of why the japan goal was allowed to stand, because it clearly looked out.

shades of isak's disallowed 2nd goal at liverpool, which looked clearly onside on the only replay we got to see.

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

France losing to Tunisia

Spain losing to Japan

Argentina losing to the Saudis

Belgium out

Germany out

There's only Brazil that have looked like they might cause England problems so far 

England create their own problems. 

Theres at least 10 teams I've watched that I wouldn't be confident England being able to beat inside 90(+Extra time)

• Like 1