World Cup 2022

13 hours ago, Craig said:

Mad when you consider Spain won a match 7-0. 

Only England, Netherlands & Morocco finished on 7 points.

Aye but most of the sides who had already qualified fielded under strength teams in the last group match so it isn’t exactly a great comparison.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

Aye but most of the sides who had already qualified fielded under strength teams in the last group match so it isn’t exactly a great comparison.

Aye, I think the worst that could happen for England and the fans is getting too confident and cocky again just because of the results so far. If anything this world cup has shown how soon  it can go horribly wrong against a minnow.

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

They play like PL talking about Brazil. 

:razz:

Me & the current Mrs PL once had lunch with Nathan Ake and his missus . Well, they were at the next table to us in Zizi’s when he was at Bournemouth. It was a Saturday during the season but an international weekend. I told him, “Nate, mate, if you want to be involved with Oranje you’ll have to join a higher profile club than AFCB…” Glad to see he took my advice….

Jordan Morris picking up his 50th US cap and it's the first time I've ever seen him. They've got some absolute cack in their squad. 

The "America will one day be a real world force" patter you used to hear.... That still looks a LONG way off.