World Cup 2022

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Danny Murphy identifying Australia as the underdogs against Argentina. That’s why he gets the big bucks 

Another game where I took advantage of the BBC iPlayer showing you the pictures but giving you 5lives commentary instead. 👍

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Another game where I took advantage of the BBC iPlayer showing you the pictures but giving you 5lives commentary instead. 👍

Who was on the comms/summarising? I’ve listened to most of the early games, Rob Green and Pat Nevin are excellent, Matt Upson is pretty good, Nedum Onuha is canny too. Is it all in sync? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Who was on the comms/summarising? I’ve listened to most of the early games, Rob Green and Pat Nevin are excellent, Matt Upson is pretty good, Nedum Onuha is canny too. Is it all in sync? 

The two times I've done it the ex pro has been Nevin. Both times the Commentator has been a lass, Vicki Sparks for the Argentina v Aussie game. :good: