World Cup 2022

They’ve called it right in commentary. Argentina got to 2-0, stopped played and hoped they’d see it out. 

for that alone they need to get knocked out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

So rare you see route one football these days. Not the worst plan b to have in the locker tbf because most defenders aren’t used to having to deal with it. I’m surprised we haven’t used Chris wood in that role more often but then we’ve barely had a game to chase since he signed  

The irony being that it was Wood's replacement at Burnley who’s benefited.

9 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Terrible sportsmanship from the argie bargies 

Nah, it started after Dutch bench emptied after a tackle (hard but fair one) that twat Van Dijk should have been booked in the melee, needle was around since  that. There was some Dutch in your face gloating after the equaliser as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

Nah, it started after Dutch bench emptied after a tackle (hard but fair one) that twat Van Dijk should have been booked in the melee, needle was around since  that. There was some Dutch in your face gloating after the equaliser as well.

Aye the Dutch can be arrogant gobshites too . Miracle they hadn’t all fallen out with each other before last night …

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Aye the Dutch can be arrogant gobshites too . Miracle they hadn’t all fallen out with each other before last night …

I work with some, they can be a funny bunch, a bit blunt/full of themselves at times to say the least

Had generally good experiences with Dutch people I’ve met but they can definitely be arrogant as fuck. Look at Van Gaal. He’s an absolute 24 ct arsehole. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Lots of people on twitter deeply suspicious about this…but I suppose that’s Twitter for you 🤷🏻‍♂️

Are they mental? 

Do they really think a Middle Eastern regime would just up and kill a journalist that was critical of them?…

… outrageous. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

soft as shite, got their arses kicked in breda market square. never let them forget that.

:)

we took the breda market square. Took the bastard good and proper 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'd love to get Souness on a hidden camera and ask him how he feels about having to listen to the views of a female pundit. :lol:

He dug a hole for himself saying he'd love to hear Nigel's thoughts then realised what he'd done and tried to backpedal. :lol: Btw, the lass footballer and also the presenter .....

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

• Haha 1