World Cup 2022

Wants to think himself lucky he wasn’t dropping and breaking bottles of Pinot Grigio in Palmersville Aldi when the tournament was on. Like some of his less respected colleagues 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Wants to think himself lucky he wasn’t dropping and breaking bottles of Pinot Grigio in Palmersville Aldi when the tournament was on. Like some of his less respected colleagues 

25 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

That could be any of them :lol: Let the rumour mill run wild 

lee-ryder.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Craig said:

"Ah, hello, I was wondering if you have any seats left for your Buenos Aires flight?...... you do? Excellent! The name? Fist, Mr Monkey's Fist. Sorry? You're going to put me next to the ex-MLF Mag gloryhunter group heading out there too? Bastards."

• Haha 5

They're both as bad as each other tbh. Both come across as cunts, Martinez especially. 

Someone needs to remind him how not to deal with a Trippier free kick :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Hang on- the Chicken Nonce was in Palmersville Aldi? :lol:

I’m almost certain it was him as I heard him speak too. His tatty old carrier bag handle snapped so he dropped his shopping and the wine bottle smashed / went everywhere. He went and got a new bottle (gratis) but was slightly baulking at paying 65p for a new carrier bag :lol: 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Howay said:

I’m guessing this whiny cunt has totally missed the quotes of Mbappe basically writing the whole of South America off saying only European sides are competitive :lol:.

Aye. Imagine that too though - Shithousery from the argies. I couldn’t give a fuck. Much like him and human rights in the Arabian peninsula. 

• Like 3

Senior sources, close to the checkout, indicated to me the price of the bag was too high and whilst the bag was known to them, there was unlikely to be a deal In this visit. Things can change though.

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 5

20221221_170333.jpg.5cc67b9499a5322e28f4f4bcc2f13105.jpg

"Whilst it obviously is hilarious to the usual hard of thinking toon trolls that my bag split and my fix of wine broke in Aldi what they don't realise is that Mark Bainbridge the shop manager was grateful to me for highlighting his wine section by making a song and dance about my vino accident as they'd overstocked and needed to shift some so not so hilarious now is it? You're welcome.'

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

20221221_170333.jpg.5cc67b9499a5322e28f4f4bcc2f13105.jpg

"Whilst it obviously is hilarious to the usual hard of thinking toon trolls that my bag split and my fix of wine broke in Aldi what they don't realise is that Mark Bainbridge the shop manager was grateful to me for highlighting his wine section by making a song and dance about my vino accident as they'd overstocked and needed to shift some so not so hilarious now is it? You're welcome.'

7548ds.gif

• Haha 4