World Cup 2022

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Just had a thought. Is there anyone with the surname Fox that isn't a total cunt*?

Laurence Fox.

Claire Fox.

Liam Fox.

Fantastic Mr Fox.

* Lozza's sister Emelia might be alright but shame she has such a dickhead of a brother. 

Ruel was alright.

Sam too.

Edited by Billy Whitehurst
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Well I wasn't expecting ITV to run a piece on sportswashing and the Saudis which included a clip of Eddie Howe not responding to a question about human rights abuses. 

I was as they mentioned it last night. I’m sportswashed though so didn’t watch it 

Didn't see the penalty but I'm going to assume it's soft as shite based on the preceding free-kick. From what the commentary are saying it should not have been a penalty.

Qatar increasing their standing in the Middle East....

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Well I wasn't expecting ITV to run a piece on sportswashing and the Saudis which included a clip of Eddie Howe not responding to a question about human rights abuses. 

souness stating the saudi's shouldn't be owning newcastle....  mackems cock-a-hoop with joy and clambering al over it.

souness concluding with a colossal bit of whataboutery (TM rtg) about the british nation being far from perfect ourselves...... mackems deafening silence.

• Like 1