World Cup 2022

28 minutes ago, Craig said:

We did a sealed envelope sweep this time so I have no idea what team I've got until after the final. Just watch, it'll be fucking Qatar :lol:

What the fuck is the point in that? Are they worried you're going to try and bribe the officials so you win your sweepstake? Think Qatar already have that sown up. :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, Renton said:

What the fuck is the point in that? Are they worried you're going to try and bribe the officials so you win your sweepstake? Think Qatar already have that sown up. :thumbsup:

:lol: Fucking hell Renton, calm down. It's just a different way of doing it that's all. It's the landlord at my local who's running it - basically it's to get as many of us in the pub as he can for the final and then we'll do the reveal. £300 in it for the winner. 

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

:lol: Fucking hell Renton, calm down. It's just a different way of doing it that's all. It's the landlord at my local who's running it - basically it's to get as many of us in the pub as he can for the final and then we'll do the reveal. £300 in it for the winner. 

I thought the whole point was so you get behind and support a team you wouldn't normally though, a bit of added interest? It's the reason I'm supporting England for the first time in 20 years tbh (plus the NUFC players). 

7 minutes ago, Craig said:

Guaranteed scam tbh

32 minutes ago, Tom said:

"Ah shit lads I've won, brb just got to change a barrel"

All envelopes are sealed and signed across the seal by the person who bought it. 

26 minutes ago, Alex said:

Guaranteed scam tbh

Guaranteed that 1 in 8 of us will end up with a decent amount of cash.

14 minutes ago, Craig said:

All envelopes are sealed and signed across the seal by the person who bought it. 

Guaranteed that 1 in 8 of us will end up with a decent amount of cash.

I was joking 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1