World Cup 2022

Just now, ewerk said:

Ah yes, Götze was famously sold for the sort of peanuts that made him the most expensive German transfer in history.

35m for Hummels as well. Gündogan wasn’t the sort of player, he is now and including Sahin is just taking the piss.

56 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

difficult supporting a team with 2 mackems in the starting line up to be honest.

allez les bleu.....

Well if the France game goes to penalties he can bring Pope on for Rex......that should irritate the twats down the road

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

difficult supporting a team with 2 mackems in the starting line up to be honest.

allez les bleu.....

;)

I've just been made aware that Henderson's middle name is Brian.

200.gif

still cant get over how deeply sensual and weird the celebration was between bellingham and henderson.

you can cut the sexual tension with a knife. look at his come to daddy posture, then there's this passionate embrace and defence of his love

• Haha 2

There is nothing special to him as a player from outside but I guess he has big influence and standards on the pitch from within the teams he has played for.  I've never really rated him but fair play to him. He has had just about had the best career he could have with his ability. Thats down to hard work.

Edited by Holden McGroin

3 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

There is nothing special to him as a player from outside but I guess he has big influence and standards on the pitch from within the teams he has played for.  I've never really rated him but fair play to him. He has had just about had the best career he could have with his ability. Thats down to hard work.

yeah, but do you want to butt chests and heads while sensually staring deep into each other's eyes? 

24 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

still cant get over how deeply sensual and weird the celebration was between bellingham and henderson.

you can cut the sexual tension with a knife. look at his come to daddy posture, then there's this passionate embrace and defence of his love

:lol:

as mrs bd commented last night, was like a scene from a frankie goes to holllywood video.

• Haha 5