Leonard Jeffrey "Oz" Osborne Silent Mags v Barry Spencer Taylor Boring Bastard Wolves

wykikitoon

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

( he’s out of shot but his tongue is still 6ft up her hoop.) 

Dreaming about a Brown Ale enema

• Haha 1

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gemmill said:

It's the TF lot as well I think, isn't it? Looks like Widdrington and the Tory, and that looks like Franchi's impressive thatch too. So hopefully they dominate the chat. 

Aye here’s a better angle. Happy about that, I expect they all make decent points she comes out with absolute nonsense, there’s a pause, then back to decent discussion. 

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It's the TF lot as well I think, isn't it? Looks like Widdrington and the Tory, and that looks like Franchi's impressive thatch too. So hopefully they dominate the chat. 

the Tory :lol:

Whenever I listen to it now I think that :lol: 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Alex said:

I meant to be horrible about her. It’s one thing her and the Grim Lollipop Man spouting shite on their YouTube channel. But appearing on Sky etc. as representatives of the fans? They’re a complete embarrassment 

Grim lollipop man :lol:

image.jpeg.581a521393fff9e7eb60b0e5cdb99135.jpeg

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

@thebrokendollclaims Alex Hurst is a tory. :lol:

I once read a review of his company from an ex-employee. (Proper random so don't ask how?) :lol: Didn't paint a pretty picture but you have to temper that with the fact that the reviewer was a taxi driver, so, y'knaa. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

I once read a review of his company from an ex-employee. (Proper random so don't ask how?) :lol: Didn't paint a pretty picture but you have to temper that with the fact that the reviewer was a taxi driver, so, y'knaa. :lol:

what’s his company like?