True Faith & Bullies from the Tyne

wykikitoon

Seems like Tory boy needs some funds.  Pateron upto £9 a month now!

Also, Tory boy and Dan Walker have been on the spice considering where they think we will end up at the end of the season.  I am all for optimism but fuck me.

• Haha 1

Price gouging from the Tory. What they need to do is leave the price at £5.50 and do fewer podcasts if the argument is that the effort has necessitated the price rise.

NOBODY wants to listen to 30 NUFC podcasts a month ffs. With 765 patrons they'd be doing just fine if they put out 3 podcasts a week (which would still be too many). £7k a month at a price of £9 btw. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Seems like Tory boy needs some funds.  Pateron upto £9 a month now!

Also, Tory boy and Dan Walker have been on the spice considering where they think we will end up at the end of the season.  I am all for optimism but fuck me.

They're taking the absolute piss. :lol: Gemmill is spot on although I'd argue what they're asking for originally is too much. 

6ondg9.jpg

• Haha 3

£9 a month? That's as much as Amazon Prime, or Netflix, ffs. 

Ours will stay free because we do it for the love of it, yeah? (Plus nee fucker would pay for it :lol: )

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Fish said:

£9 a month? That's as much as Amazon Prime, or Netflix, ffs. 

Ours will stay free because we do it for the love of it, yeah? (Plus nee fucker listens to it :lol: )

Fyp 

• Haha 7

What’s Sammy’s crush, the Dan Walker lookalike, doing making a guest appearance on the Athletic’s pod on the tyne podcast? Moving up in the world and leaving the Tory boy behind. 

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

What’s Sammy’s crush, the Dan Walker lookalike, doing making a guest appearance on the Athletic’s pod on the tyne podcast? Moving up in the world and leaving the Tory boy behind. 

We've got some decent journalists but they've a habit of getting down with the cool kids, there was one Caulkin interviewed for one of his pieces who'd only started going around Rafa's time and had quite a few twitter followers on account of being a looker, never seen her for ages now but it was enough for George. :lol: (Vast majority of this board could've gave George a better view). Anyway, same faces get invited as reps of NUFC fans, some are fine and I've no real problem with them but even the decent ones are only giving their own POV and it's the only voices you hear. (Some are knackers as well, mind). The media platforming them are a bit lazy plus it's a bit of a pals act with others. I'm rambling a bit but I'm sick of seeing/hearing the same faces/voices being the voice of NUFC fans, basically. I don't know how much traffic TT gets but any journalist wanting NUFC opinions and who wants fans with not only a knowledge of NUFC but also people who aren't divs would do well to reach out but other than the fish we aren't podcast/YouTubers. :lol: (Obviously if they did enquire on opinions we'd temporarily ban CT). :good:

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I like Caulkin as a jurno and think his writing is great.  As a podcast person, meh.

Aye I agree, he comes across as desperate to be "cool" by acting like he doesn't give a shit what hes talking about, swearing and bullying Chris Waugh. 

Listened to two Pod on the Tynes during our preseason games and on both his sum contribution was talking about how little of a bollocks he gives about preseason games.

Just don't fucking show up George, the podcast is about the preseason, the people listening want to hear about the preseason, not how cool you are cause you don't care about it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Aye I agree, he comes across as desperate to be "cool" by acting like he doesn't give a shit what hes talking about, swearing and bullying Chris Waugh. 

Listened to two Pod on the Tynes during our preseason games and on both his sum contribution was talking about how little of a bollocks he gives about preseason games.

Just don't fucking show up George, the podcast is about the preseason, the people listening want to hear about the preseason, not how cool you are cause you don't care about it.

30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by PeacockTV

• Haha 3

the way caulkin and taylor payne bully waugh is canny cringe like. they're not funny. they should stick to talking football. 

Edited by Dr Gloom

• wykikitoon changed the title to True Faith & Bullies from the Tyne