True Faith & Bullies from the Tyne

wykikitoon

Fucking hell if you want to get excited about the new season have a listen to Craig Hope talking about Howe on the latest episode. :lol: Take all the lack of respect he had for Bruce and go to the opposite end of the spectrum. 

• Haha 1

Talking about a session in Austria where it was insanely intense and he was sweating on the sideline just watching it. Says after about a minute and a half Howe called a halt and he assumed they were gonna get a pat on the back and a break. 

Instead, he gets Trippier, Joelinton and a couple of others and says "you lads are gonna get fuck all with that sort of intensity. Get your heads together, sort it out, and try again."

Keeps using the word elite. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Was she not saying that his decision to make changes late reflected the fact that he knew that the quality wasn't there on the bench? Rather than slating him for changing things too late? 

That makes sense 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Was she not saying that his decision to make changes late reflected the fact that he knew that the quality wasn't there on the bench? Rather than slating him for changing things too late? 

Probably a bit of both.  I thought she was saying it was too late as the poor didums were a bit warm.  I think it was the other lad, not Emil, pointed out that what we brought on was pretty much like for like in terms of tactics, but less quality. 

37 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Probably a bit of both.  I thought she was saying it was too late as the poor didums were a bit warm.  I think it was the other lad, not Emil, pointed out that what we brought on was pretty much like for like in terms of tactics, but less quality. 

I'll fucking bit of both you SUNSHINE! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Widdrington. There is no upper limit to the number of words this bloke will use to try and make the simplest of points. 

True Faith’s own fish 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

1.5 hours is unacceptably long. Fine if you're lounging by a pool (you cunt!) but no good for real life situations. 

Yeah, they’re longer than most. Ideal if you’ve got a bit of time on your hands as i do this week. (Sorry, not sorry).

Give it a whirl when you get a chance though. Nice mix of characters: no nonsense, straight talking host Paul, stats man Alex and piss taking Billy. Occasional eye candy for Sammy comes courtesy of Daniele 

• wykikitoon changed the title to True Faith & Bullies from the Tyne