True Faith & Bullies from the Tyne

wykikitoon

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

We should start a Toontastic podcast. Obviously I'm a shoo in for the eye candy role. I'd probably suggest the rest of the cast turn their cameras off tbh. 

"Hi guys and welcome to the toontastic podcast with yours truly, the host with the most rohypnol, G-Man himself, sweet cheeks Gemmill! Don't forget to hit those like and subscribe buttons."

p07ncc6s.jpg

• Haha 14

22 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

We should start a Toontastic podcast. Obviously I'm a shoo in for the eye candy role. I'd probably suggest the rest of the cast turn their cameras off tbh. 

I think it’s a great idea… every episode full of in jokes about sitters,standers, Leazes Mag, Stevie, roombas and hoverboards, with a massive verbal punch up at the end, after which Rayvin apologises to the subscribers :good:

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I think it’s a great idea… every episode full of in jokes about sitters,standers, Leazes Mag, Stevie, roombas and hoverboards, with a massive verbal punch up at the end, after which Rayvin apologises to the subscribers :good:

leonardo dicaprio gatsby GIF

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Listening to Pod on the Tyne with Lynsey Hipgrave.  Caulkin aint have rim arse bastard.  Shearer and her fuck me.  he's a cock. 

Not quite sure I follow, I thought Caulkin was one of the good guys?

Did you notice btw, a week or two ago Caulkin mentioned that someone at the ground had said to him "You shouldn't bully Chris you know?" 

He came out with a load of praise for Waugh and how this is just podcast bantz. 

BUSTED. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Listening to Pod on the Tyne with Lynsey Hipgrave.  Caulkin aint have rim arse bastard.  Shearer and her fuck me.  he's a cock. 

Is that the same Lynsey Hipgrave who managed to do that whole match last night not mentioning the dreaded word 'United' after the word 'Newcastle'? (It's a fucking instruction, man. The sky cunt doesn't say it either nor did his predecessor).

• Like 1

• wykikitoon changed the title to True Faith & Bullies from the Tyne