True Faith & Bullies from the Tyne

wykikitoon

1 hour ago, Tom said:

If it's Waugh being bullied he deserves it for being a stupid nerd.

I'm beginning to agree. It was revealed on the latest episode that "Chris hates music" and he didn't disagree. 

On 14/10/2022 at 07:20, wykikitoon said:

Tory boy in the latest TF with Hope re Ashworth and Eales.

Quite refreshing listening to TF without hearing 'Errrm, Like, emmmm, like, welll, emmm, like hahaha, errrrrmmm, like, well, like' as an answer to a question.

I've seen pictures of charlotte on here but confess I've never listened to her. I refuse to believe though that she can be any less stimulating in conversation than a rampant tory whose main goal in life appears to be to lick the hoop of jamie carragher.  :)

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm beginning to agree. It was revealed on the latest episode that "Chris hates music" and he didn't disagree. 

I noticed that too. Massively suss. Up there with Owen not liking movies.

What?!

A decade or so ago my young niece got stuck in one of those glass merri-go-round doors they used to have at swanky banks. When she finally escaped after rotating the thing back and forth for about a minute everyone was killing themselves laughing at the look of abject terror on her face. She was not impressed and when we told her we laughed because it was 'just a funny joke', she said matter of factly, "I don't like jokes."

She was four. Always reminds me of Owen's movie quote and now this Chris Waugh prick doesn't like music! All of it?! What's his family gonna do at his funeral? Stand around pretending to look sad in fuckin' complete silence? Miserable bastard.

• Haha 6

43 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Hope gets too much stick. Widdrington is the real villain of the piece. So many words. 

It's awful when someone rambles, wittering on around the topic, stretching their loquaciousness ad infinitum, endlessly droning on, interminably continuing to talk, with verbose, longwinded, voluble, garrulous answers that go nowhere. 

• Haha 6

On 25/10/2022 at 14:51, The Fish said:

It's awful when someone rambles, wittering on around the topic, stretching their loquaciousness ad infinitum, endlessly droning on, interminably continuing to talk, with verbose, longwinded, voluble, garrulous answers that go nowhere. 

That’s a hell of a post. I gather you are not impressed. 

14 hours ago, Surreymag said:

That’s a hell of a post. I gather you are not impressed. 

I have a reputation for using 100 words when 5 would do. Just a little self deprecative humour.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I have a reputation for using 100 words when 5 would be enough for Diego, for whom English is a second language, but still makes more sense. Just a little self deprecative humour.

Fish'dYP

• Haha 2