True Faith & Bullies from the Tyne

wykikitoon

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

I've got it downloaded to listen on the drive down south today. If you hear of a mass shooting at a service station, well.......

You’ll love this episode. Everyone’s favourite female presenter has lost her voice 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I've got it downloaded to listen on the drive down south today. If you hear of a mass shooting at a service station, well.......

Is Mrs Wykiki in the car with you? You’re subjecting her to a podcast you don’t even like yourself? :lol:

• Haha 7

19 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Is Mrs Wykiki in the car with you? You’re subjecting her to a podcast you don’t even like yourself? :lol:

:lol:

Wykiki: "Fooking stupid bitch! I mean, fuck me! How stupid can one person be? And Tory boy can fuck off too, she's not shagging you, mate!'

Mrs Wykiki: 'I'll put some music on instead and......'

Wykiki: 'DON'T TOUCH IT!!!' DON'T. TOUCH. IT!'

• Haha 12

• 2 weeks later...

I listened to a couple of the True Faith episodes recently (the ones on the Arsenal and Sheffield Wednesday matches) and can't be doing with it.

My first issue is word repetition. After the Arsenal game the word 'class' must been been used at least 100 times and after the FA Cup game it was the same with 'raging'. Get a fucking thesaurus and come up with something fresh.

The other problem is that they don't appear to know how to swear. The use the term 'fucking' a lot but it's used in the completely wrong places and with zero emphasis. It's like 12 year old public schoolboys trying to rebel. 

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, toonotl said:

Personally, I think Wykiki is secretly attracted to her. Deep deep down beneath the anger and sexual frustration. 

i can't believe there's any fucker on earth, even in leeds, who'd be prepared to go sloppy seconds to that fat little tory cunt.

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...