True Faith & Bullies from the Tyne

wykikitoon

22 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Of course he would have.

But Mason would have called him over to the review the situation. Shown him 10 seconds of Bob the Builder and told him to chalk it off as a goal kick!

I see what you did there :lol:

37 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

That's a very good point if the ball hadn't gone in and one I haven't seen mentioned anywhere.

.com in their Waffle questioned if it wasn't a goal, why it wasn't a penalty but the truth is Lee Mason set it up to look exactly like Willock intentionally took out their keeper. Only the one non descript angle on the VAR review and only the moment Willock going into the keeper, not a moment of the push by Mitchell.

You have to also ask yourself why all the other officials in the other VAR "issues" from last weekend have matches this coming weekend but Lee Mason has been stood down?

It's almost as if someone has cottoned on to there being "other" motives for Mason's repeated mistakes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RobinRobin said:

3-2-1 - here comes Sammy :smile:

Fuck you Robin, I'd just logged out!

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Charlotte says so many words with absolutely fuck all substance.  Like, Ermmm, Like, Errrrm, Like.

Give over man, she can't have everything!

• Haha 2

They were all in the Trent pre match.

Where we were sitting in the Leazes, time and time again Isak started to make runs through the middle demanding the ball, but they just kept ignoring him and passing it side to side.

Some of his touches on the ball were pure quality.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

They were all in the Trent pre match.

Where we were sitting in the Leazes, time and time again Isak started to make runs through the middle demanding the ball, but they just kept ignoring him and passing it side to side.

Some of his touches on the ball were pure quality.

His reaction to the crowd when he scored the pen was class. Miggy is wank. Needs to get out asap. Get asm back and this guy can finish 

• Like 1

Found as I’ve got older I’ve got little to no time for other peoples opinion on football.

Especially no marks who try to make a quick buck off the back off a podcast or something, they will say and try to justify the stupidest horseshit in an effort to generate engagements on whatever platform they are using. 

Talking with you degenerates about football is fine, but listening to some clueless cunt argue black is white just to cause controversy/“playing devils advocate” doesn’t blow my skirt up.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Also complaining when he went down with a head injury. And slightly backtracking with "I mean if he's injured then fine" but the subtext being he was hiding AND pretending to be injured. 

Aye trying to make out he's lighweight. I dont think he is.  Just because he is skinny doesn't mean he is lightweight.  He could have gone down IIRC against Bournemouth but stayed on his feet for a chance.

He could have gone down IIRC against Bournemouth but stayed on his feet for a chance.

There was a moment when he was clattered into just outside Bournemouth's box where he stayed down for a moment in the hope of winning a foul, as he fucking should TBH but I think the ref waved play on, so he quickly got to his feet and got into a good attacking position.
Unfortunately I think the ball ended up with Miggy on the right and things ground to a halt because his right foot is for standing on only.

Bournemouth made a point of trying to play Isak and not the ball the whole game, so that and no service gives no cunt the right to have a go at the lad.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Finally got round to fully listening to this.  That kid saying Isak went walkabout to hide.  Fuck off bell end.  Maybe he was just fucked off at absolutely fuck all service?

Don't think you can ramble on about some sub-par podcast and blow past the fact you, of all people, want ASM back in the side!

:lol: Aren't people allowed to change their opinions? 

Absolutely, that is a fundamental right. You can indeed change your opinion.

But not secretly, not when they've been so loud in opposition. Oh no, no. Then they have to apologise, and self flagellate until we're satisfied.

• Haha 5

What do you think Fish regarding moving Miggy to the left whilst ASM is out?  Do we have stats on him on the left under Rafa?  I suppose they would be skewed due to different style of play under Rafa than under Howe.

• wykikitoon changed the title to True Faith & Bullies from the Tyne